Thinking To Live In Buenos Aires Seasonally

The comments continue to help shape my sense of choices. I never mentioned before that my two grandsons (ages 6 and 8) are in Buenos Aires. I like the advice of renting for six months, versus buying. At least at first. Also, I assume being in Argentina November to May includes "summering" in the Andes for a month or so in January - or the beach in Chile (La Serena). Living in the northern Adirondacks, on the border across from Montreal, winter is long. We've never had more than a week of 40 degrees below zero (at -40 F and C are the same). When I am there in September, I will try to go to the Coffee Chat.

We live in BsAs 7 months and travel and spend time in Seattle the rest of the year. We love it. We live in Palermo Viejo.
Nancy

I live in BA 12 months a year bit intermittently, I am 'not in the country'. almost like 120-150 days i am out.

Everytime my plane lands at Ezeiza, I am soooo thrilled ( almost like a child, who is about to receive a candy!)

I live in BA 12 months a year bit intermittently, I am 'not in the country'. almost like 120-150 days i am out.

Everytime my plane lands at Ezeiza, I am soooo thrilled ( almost like a child, who is about to receive a candy!)

We feel the same way. Coming home to a wonderful, welcoming place!

I am Argentine although I lived out of the country more than in it. I live 6 months in BA and 6 in Prague(another topic)
Despite its many shortcomings, BA is a fabulous city and having another place to which to "flee" if you get fed up(a choice most do not have!) I'd come to BA in a flash.

Back