This Is Argentina

Bring on the polls then so that we can all be done with this fiasco.

It is actually hard to find something on the net. During 2002 and the beginning of 2003, internet wasnt as developed as we know it today, and the polls werent as public as they are today. However, if you really want to check this you can perfectly go to a newspaper and periodicalls library, where you can ask for newspapers and magazines from that time and check the numbers.

The polls nowadays are so good, that C5N reported Scioli winning with a huge difference and Anibal becoming governor - and that was the 'poll' at 18:00 election day... Seems that the internet is still not developed :D

Priceless as always, Matias.

at least in Argentina, I m right.

But in the world:

It didnt exist google, or twitter, or instagram, or facebook, or lots of other pages such as olx, mercado libre, some news pages, it didnt exist smart phones, and internet access wasnt *that* massive (computers per capita) so, yeah, im right. :)

Yes, you are definitely right Matias.
Anyway, I see the dirty tricks dept has opened for business with a vengeance.
We've got cancer and the health minister on Twatter, reminders of the dictatorship and Martinez de Hoz, Scioli and his crew trying to put the fear of God up us at the thought of a Macri win and the government quietly getting on with a scorched earth policy hoping we won't notice.
Has everyone gone mad?

Remember that Freyre employed by the Senate, threatened Pachano an HiV patient , that if Macri is elected he would be dead next year without the AIDS medications imports to be discontinued. :eek:

Freyre was the first gay person to be married in Argentina

at least in Argentina, I m right.

But in the world:

It didnt exist google, or twitter, or instagram, or facebook, or lots of other pages such as olx, mercado libre, some news pages, it didnt exist smart phones, and internet access wasnt *that* massive (computers per capita) so, yeah, im right. :)

Don't worry. If you're ever right -- someday -- we'll all be sure to tell you. Until then, don't hold your breath.

I was out making the rounds tonight, furiously tearing down Campora and Scioli propaganda, when I tore three signs off a basurero and threw them inside. I turned around to find a policewoman about 2 meters away from me, watching. She looked at me for just a moment, and then went on texting. Just another normal night in Buenos Aires.

Back