Tickets For Palermo Zoo Online?

sivan

Registered
I am pretty sure that the answer is no but just wanted to double check! Does anyone know if its possible to buy tickets to the Palermo zoo online?

Nope but don't worry as the queues are manageable and processed fast. My advice is not to attempt to go in car as the trapistas demand 20 pesos for parking otherwise I think the zoo is a marvellous day out. I was devastated to hear they had sold the land and were planning to move it out of town..but like so many things in bass reality seems not yet to have caught up with rumor. Enjoy.

Hope you don't take this the wrong way, but why the Zoo?
They really need to shut that place down. The state of those poor animals makes me sick to my stomach. :(

If you can manage the trip, Temaiken is a much nicer zoo. The animals have space and seem happier. I went to the BA zoo first and was sad to see the enclosures. The elephants were practically standing in their own pee. Hopefully conditions are better these days.

There is NO question that Temaiken is a far far superior place. A veterinarian I know, former employee of the Palermo Zoo, told me that Temaiken is the only zoo in Argentina that belongs to an American zoological association that is considered the standard bearer of the world. He said that conditions at the Palermo Zoo are poor but I knew that just by looking. The architecure of the original buildings is very interesting but as a zoo experience it is grim.

You can take an express bus to Temaiken from Plaza Italia. Temaiken is really a very impresive place. One of the best places in the whole country.

Thanks! A friend of mine also told me that Palermo zoo was not the happiest experience for her so we decided not to go and will take the trip to Temaiken soon!

Back