Tigre boat trips

HowardinBA

Registered
went to Tigre yesterday,by car, as it was a lovely day,although i wouldn,t recommend driving there on a Sunday as it,s very busy.We decided to take a boat trip.the cattamaran was 60 pesos for one hour and a half(kids free)and another one we found,called Bambi,was 28 pesos for one hour,kids free,with guide,and it was well worth the value,so if any of you are into this type of thing i would say go along and enjoy the lovely views by the river..

I recently visited Tigre and had a great time. We took a boat up the river (18 pesos round-trip) and had lunch at a surprisingly good (and ridiculously cheap) restaurant. We then walked around town, visited the Puerto de Frutas, sat by the river enjoying an ice cream, and were still back in BA in time for a late dinner. Perfect for when you need to escape BA, but don't want to spend half the day traveling.

You can take the train in retiro and get there for cheap, in a AC train. And you avoid all the traffic.

Agree this is always a good day out - we typically take the tren de la costa and eat at El Gato Blanco on the river and wishing one day to arrive in a swanky launch like half the guests...

Back