Time To Rejoice: Kansas Grill & Bar now in Recoleta

For all oldtimers lovers of Kansas B&G now open in Av. Santa Fe 1946
Enjoy...!

PD: News To Me

That's Burger 54 that has been there for years owned by Kansas. Why they didn't trade on the name Kansas from the get go made no sense to me. They just changed the name over. The food is less than nothing special. If I'm missing something and they're planning to tear it up and put a real Kansas there, it would be great news for me, I live close by.

That's Burger 54 that has been there for years owned by Kansas. Why they didn't trade on the name Kansas from the get go made no sense to me. They just changed the name over. The food is less than nothing special. If I'm missing something and they're planning to tear it up and put a real Kansas there, it would be great news for me, I live close by.

Mitch Very confused about your message ? Burger 54 is on the Ground Floor, the new Kansas Restaurant is on the First Floor access via Elevator, a great long bar and a Restaurant area with a great menu great decor booths and patio . Includes an excellent wine list Finca la linda $950 and great variety of steaks and fish . New York Strip steak 400 grs. $1380 ...!
Happy Hour at the Bar all drinks $230 pesos 5 pm to 7 pm I was there today ´

Am I missing something ... I'm not a P. R. for Kansas

For all oldtimers lovers of Kansas B&G now open in Av. Santa Fe 1946
Enjoy...!

PD: News To Me

Mitch Very confused about your message ? Burger 54 is on the Ground Floor, the new Kansas Restaurant is on the First Floor access via Elevator, a great long bar and a Restaurant area with a great menu great decor booths and patio . Includes an excellent wine list Finca la linda $950 and great variety of steaks and fish . New York Strip steak 400 grs. $1380 ...!

Good news. Are there no stairs?

"If I'm missing something" was my line! Apparently I was. I'll give it a try.

Kansas Bar can be fun. The name is very stupid to gringos and the food is not special.
But locals like it a lot. I was invited there a few times, to the one close to Polo Club I think.
Very hard to get in. This kind of concept restaurants can do very well outside US.
There is a small chain restaurant called Very Well Cafe in Ukraine, it's a pretty dumb name.
Like Kansas Grill, it attracts young trendy crowd, usually it has big bright glass dining hall with
international fusion food, very popular.

Good news. Are there no stairs?

Tell me your question is a joke a put on.......jeje
Could a Public Place be given a Construction Permit and Occupancy license, Alcohol license , Without a Legal set of stairs and fire exits.

Last edited:
Back