Toilet paper

chuckB

Registered
Does anyone have any suggestions to a soft toilet paper. seem so far we've gotten only the ruff stuff. we are looking for something like Charmin. Help pleae

good luck with that. almost all paper products here do the opposite of absorb liquid haha.

I just go from the toilet to the bidet paper just does not do the job.

Like those weird little pieces of wax paper that are supposed to be napkins in restaurants?

Are those not as irritating as a bad date. They absorb nothing I want to know the retard that invented that and happened to sell it all the country. Must be they are cheap so that is why we get them.

Are those not as irritating as a bad date. They absorb nothing I want to know the retard that invented that and happened to sell it all the country. Must be they are cheap so that is why we get them.

Are they still around? I thought most had disappeared. They are indeed horrible.

We're using Higienol Duo and it's not too awful. Plus it comes with a mini roll shoved inside the middle bit. For some reason I love that economical use of packing space.

I go crazy trying out different brands of toilet paper and they are so awful here it hurts

Back