Top Gear Expelled From Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe, are you open to auctioning off your defaulted debt to a baexpat vulture?
That's a good idea. PM me if there are any offers. I'm thinking of auctioning the infamous red shoes tonight.

Also I just posted: The Santiago Vera Interviews 2 - The Boludo Returns

YouTube recommended an enhancement because the video is shakey - but now I think it looks worse but I'm in a cafe with a slow connection. Any suggestions?

That's a good idea. PM me if there are any offers. I'm thinking of auctioning the infamous red shoes tonight.

Also I just posted: The Santiago Vera Interviews - The Boludo Returns

YouTube recommended an enhancement because it is shakey - but now I think it looks worse but I'm in a cafe with a slow connection. Any suggestions?

The video looks a little surreal, but the audio sounds much better than the version i'd seen a little earlier.... so not quite sure o_O

Joe, are you open to auctioning off your defaulted debt to a baexpat vulture?
The name that delinquent debtors whisper the world over in hushed, fearful tones is 'Rich One'. They have even joined forces to campaign for the reinstitution of debtors' prisons to avoid having to deal with that psychopath.

The name that delinquent debtors whisper the world over in hushed, fearful tones is 'Rich One'. They have even joined forces to campaign for the reinstitution of debtors' prisons to avoid having to deal with that psychopath.
I'm in furious negotiations with him right now, he's say this IG debt is worth less than Argentine debt!

YouTube recommended an enhancement because the video is shakey - but now I think it looks worse but I'm in a cafe with a slow connection. Any suggestions?

Joe Was this video interview agreed beforehand ? Nothing was said however about the payment of the $1000 or the disposal of the Stored junk?
Why were Personal issues supposed to be discussed ? Like Place of Birth, career details, , Seems quite weird he cared to discuss those issues in video? :confused:

a stupid moron that provokes everywhere they go, make fun of the local people in Asia, in Mexico, etc etc, and then you think this is a coincidence?!?!?! come on!!! please!!! noone would never ever think this could be a coincidence, the number AND the letters, it cant be a coincidence, especially when you look how he behaved abroad.

It's people! Soylent Green is people!

Cool for the updates on the http://santiagovera.com/ website!

What's the size for the red shoes (kind of Doc Martens)? (I guess Santiago Vera Sanudo is not big sized but well, who knows).

Joe Was this video interview agreed beforehand ? Nothing was said however about the payment of the $1000 or the disposal of the Stored junk?
Why were Personal issues supposed to be discussed ? Like Place of Birth, career details, , Seems quite weird he cared to discuss those issues in video? :confused:
The idea was to encourage him to do the interview by presenting a sympathetic portrayal - I promised him to try and be unbiased and to help him tell his side of the story.

You're right that some important issues were NOT addressed. Maybe the subsequent interviews covered that... I honestly don't remember.

What's the size for the red shoes (kind of Doc Martens)? (I guess Santiago Vera Sanudo is not big sized but well, who knows).
If you know what's good for you, you'll stay well away from the footwear.

Those boots were made for pauper
and that's just where they'll go
one of these days those boots
are gonna make some dough for Joe.

Reactions: Joe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back