Tourism open yet?

Alberta.... have my private COVID test booked on the 22nd with 24-48 turnaround time. I will be at 68.5 hours when I depart on my first flight so I should be ok to have my results in time to attach them to the DDJJ and still meet the 72 hours requirement from "first embarkation point". Then after that is a success I have to hope the airline in the USA is up to date on the direct relatives.. like DSP27 said hopefully it'll be fine by then.
wow, AB is doing better than us then...despite having more active cases. Guess you are going United through Houston?

The 9.000 pesos is administrative immigrations fee. Go figure.

wow, AB is doing better than us then...despite having more active cases. Guess you are going United through Houston?
Travel industry is important to the government here (with WestJet having their head office) this is the only reason I think they are making it a priority

Travel industry is important to the government here (with WestJet having their head office) this is the only reason I think they are making it a priority
yeah, pity Westjet doesn't fly to Argentina. I mean on it's own, without going through US. The only time I went through Houston with United I swore to never deal with them again...Hope you won't have any issues down there...

And another one bites the dust - British Airways pulling their London LHR to Ezeiza route next March:

I believe they will fly still to BUE but with a stop-over in Sao Paulo, similar to Ethiopian and Turkish.
This has to do with COVID and BREXIT too, not all about the economic situation.
BA and IBERIA are the same airline so they can pass much of the traffic via Madrid.

Got my code for my digital dni today, still don't have the physical copy. Was able to get my new tramite number off it. The cuidar app still does not work with my dni.

Back