Towns in Argentina Where I will be the only Foreigner?

Hache said:
Mar Del Plata.
You are kidding!

I went to MdP about a year ago and participated in an expat dinner where "only" 17 of the 'CS-crowd' were present, all the other expats weren't invited.

Que paradoja no? La de haberle sugerido una villa llena de Peruanos, Bolivianos y Paraguayos justamente despues de hasta haberlo quoteado en -" Towns in Argentina Where I will be the only Foreigner? "-

John.St said:
You are kidding!

I went to MdP about a year ago and participated in an expat dinner where "only" 17 of the 'CS-crowd' were present, all the other expats weren't invited.

Thanks for pointing that out. I've been to MDP three times this year alone and haven't seen foreigners, but that doesn't mean there aren't any. It's a big city. Other posters mentioned Rosario and Cordoba, but making clear they didn't see foreigners around.

I think MDP's a beautiful city with lots things to do and see. About tourism, it's mostly a summer thing and massively local.

xtrasback said:
Que paradoja no? La de haberle sugerido una villa llena de Peruanos, Bolivianos y Paraguayos justamente despues de hasta haberlo quoteado en -" Towns in Argentina Where I will be the only Foreigner? "-

There isn't a paradox those people are not truly foreigners they are South-Americans, sure he won't find any real true blue "Americans" or full fledged "Europeans" over there, therefore he will be the only really foreigner.

Back