Tragedy in Palermo

Sorry but this comes off as racist.

I mean I can rant about what pieces of worthless dishonest garbage the british are. The fact that I find them to be spineless balless poodles only good for nodding their heads yes when we say so, but, umm, that would be racist of me.

But I hope you enjoyed your rant there.

nickthebrit said:
its a latino thing..... look all over the world, from italy, spain, portugal, latin america, central america.....

they all think they are alonso, and the legal system can be bought,.......

name me one latin country that is honest and safe.....

its in the blood....

look at the PIGS this year in Europe.... no wonder the Germans are p155ed off, its like catching the bank robber, and letting them off,,,, with a reward

as soon as we all learn, that the latino's are just bent and crazy, then the sooner, the countries that latino can become honest... and civilised

its ok living every day on $3 dollar bottle of wine and a gorgeous $7 steak.... but we all contributing to the corruption

we all know what it is like dealing with government, spanish brain laziness, manjana mentallity.... arrogance

and every day they kill their own people

this contribution, can be written in BA, MAdrid, Mexico, Rome, Lisbon...

the sooner the EU collapses the better...

the spanish brain has to learn to be HONEST, ON TIME, RESPECT LIFE and their FELLOW CITIZENS

AlexfromLA said:

I mean I can rant about what pieces of worthless dishonest garbage the british are. The fact that I find them to be spineless balless poodles only good for nodding their heads yes when we say so, but, umm, that would be racist of me.

It may be racist but it's also true. Traffic in Sweden is better than in any Latin country for example.

Is this another example of "hate speech" you would like to see banned?

What a politically correct little man you are.

There are bad drivers ALL over the world. Try driving in New York City, I did for many years and have seen cars do all kinds of moves, back flips, become airborne, crash into bus stops full of people all in the same day. People in New York City get smooshed like roaches on a daily basis by drivers that disregard ALL rules of the road.

Davidglen77 said:
There are bad drivers ALL over the world. Try driving in New York City, I did for many years and have seen cars do all kinds of moves, back flips, become airborne, crash into bus stops full of people all in the same day. People in New York City get smooshed like roaches on a daily basis by drivers that disregard ALL rules of the road.

i-love-new-york.gif

polostar88 said:
It may be racist but it's also true.

What a politically correct little man you are.

And what a sad ignorant little man you are. What's your point princess ?

Davidglen77 said:

Yeah, but there is first world bad and then there is third world bad.

Big difference.

I love driving in mexico, you can drive anywhere you want and it costs almost nothing to get out of traffic violations. One bribe cost me a can of coke!

Ummm, yes to Alex, it's ugly and ridiculous. The states had terrible enforcement once too, now it's different because of laws and enforcement. The people made a stink and things changed. Even monkeys can learn, and very quickly, if the rules change and consequences are suddenly consistently applied. The States paid for it by fines. The cops needed to do this have to be paid for. They also used a VERY strong anti-corruption program for cops so that people wouldn't just pay the cop the "fine" which would also be a problem here.

Any time any one makes a blanket judgment of people, puts them in a box, imagines they have all the information they need about these people or this person, it is dismissive and ugly. Alex knows this, so do we all. Drivers aren't unsafe here because they're Latin, they are unsafe because they insufficient and ill-enforced regulations...

AlexfromLA said:

it's not racist, its xenophobic

do we need some anthropology courses here?

Back