Transporting A Laptop?

KevinJH

Registered
So ... I am in need of a laptop (a failry powerful gaming-type laptop) and to find one priced reasonaly and of good quality is difficult here. I am wondering if ayone knows of anyone that travels to/from the States with whom i could trust to transport a computer to me? I know and understand this is of a trust issue, but has anyone done this in the past and have suggestions?? I realize this post is a bit abnormal, but ......

Thanks,
K

Check Galleria Jardin on Florida & Tucaman. Lots of used/fenced electronics , computers , RAM , memory , graphic cards , including all the games you could ever want ! That is where I buy used games for my 7 year old sorbrino.

There is also a cafe at Florida and Corrientes where you can find girls. For a price.

I am not getting a gaming computer for the games, generally, not always, they have a bit better graphic cards , etc for multimedia development. My question was regarding a trustworthy source for transporting a computer. Forget the kind of computer ... I am still researching.. My question posted was regarding transporting. Thanks.

So ... I am in need of a laptop (a failry powerful gaming-type laptop) and to find one priced reasonaly and of good quality is difficult here. I am wondering if ayone knows of anyone that travels to/from the States with whom i could trust to transport a computer to me? I know and understand this is of a trust issue, but has anyone done this in the past and have suggestions?? I realize this post is a bit abnormal, but ......

Thanks,
K

I've had great success on this forum in finding people to bring gear in for me. I'm a photojournalist and ALL of my gear was stolen in February. I've had a camera and a couple of lens brought in and just now got finished sending an email to a laptop source and the potential "courier". So it's worked good for me.

I've had great success on this forum in finding people to bring gear in for me. I'm a photojournalist and ALL of my gear was stolen in February. I've had a camera and a couple of lens brought in and just now got finished sending an email to a laptop source and the potential "courier". So it's worked good for me.

Did you post it or just started emailing people? Any guidance or suggestion is appreciated. Sorry to hear about your photography equipment. Glad you are finding some solutions.

The only thing that is abnormal about this is a guy your age wanting a gaming computer.
Isn't there enough girls, alcohol and asados here to keep you busy?

I suggest you read members posts better before commenting ...Your manner of replying I consider more "abnormal" than my original post. Please read more carefully. And if you don't have a constructive response please refrain from replying. Thanks.

I suggest you read members posts better before commenting ...Your manner of replying I consider more "abnormal" than my original post. Please read more carefully. And if you don't have a constructive response please refrain from replying. Thanks.
Che, tranqui. I don't think he should have hijacked your thread with that joke, but you're taking this way too seriously.

That sucks, was it an armed robbery?

Back