Trapitos

but it is a Capital Federals problem, Macri CAN and should do something. You cant blame Cristina on this, if he can put order to the buses why not to the trapitos? barrabravas work for every political leader in this country, not only for the Ks.

Sure we can. How many PFA officers are there? How many from the Metropolitana? PFA was always supposed to be the police force for buenos aires.

How sad is it that due to the utter incompetence and/or deliberate political sabotage the city government had to create an entire new police force from scratch to do the job that should already have been being done.

edit: I just realized that that's a whole separate issue, if all we are doing is justifying placing the blame on cristina:

http://www.lanacion....de-los-trapitos
Legisladora kirchnerista se opone a la prohibición de los "trapitos"
There you have it. Macri trying to do something about the trapitos (as you say he should) and Cristina's people trying to stop him.

Feels like I just got my first class in: "Argentine Politics 101".
Too much to absorb in one day, all those names .. who is who ... the history behind ..
The big picture I got for now: Mafia is infiltrating into all aspects of life: politics, unions, sports, ....
I have a long way to go ... sounds convoluted and complicated ..

Today I was extremely annoyed by this. I went parked around the jardin japones to visit a client. I could have parked in Paseo al Corta for two hours for free, but I knew my visit would take around 2 hours and 15 minutes, which would mean I would have to pay 12 pesos. I intentionally parked in the Jardin Japones to avoid the charge. I get out of the car, and the guy tells me… 20 pesos. Grrrr. I gave him 10. Then when I came back he was gone.
Always pay at the end--you get back and the car is in good shape.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D.B. Cooper Expat Life 39
Back