Travel Channel Relocation Television Series

Travel Channel

Registered
New Travel Channel series is looking for couples or families that are thinking about relocating to Buenos Aires from the United States and have either never been to Argentina or the country is relatively new to them. Are you having a tough time deciding whether or not to move? We’d love to help you out with that. For our program, we’d take you and your partner to your potential new home where you’d meet with a relocation expert who will show you some local neighborhoods, introduce you to the local culture and customs, and give you a chance to experience what life might be like for you and your family.

Would you be interested in participating? Please let me know by emailing us at [email protected]! Tell us about yourself, both personally and professionally, why and when you might be moving, your ages, and also please include your picture(s). We look forward to hearing from you!

I'm assuming you are not American,when catering for American public, you never ask for personal information much less a picture(might be ok in this country to ask for it when applying for a job)also not a good idea to ask for ssn or bank accounts or age or creed or race oh god the list goes on and on
When you ask for things of that nature .all it does it raises red flags all over your fine company
If you are selling something to a particular nationality first do a little research as how that particular group does business in their home land and make it as similar as possible for their transition to this ''new'' culture
Also i would like to know where you get the credentials as relocation expert........
As you can see my personality is somewhat of a maverick lol do you cater for that?

McKenna the OP isn't asking for people to apply for a job, they are casting a show -- asking for pics = totally normal. Even "reality" shows want a good looking group of people.

McKenna the OP isn't asking for people to apply for a job, they are casting a show -- asking for pics = totally normal. Even "reality" shows want a good looking group of people.
I agree with McKenna - it comes off a little sketchy, as if they're framing it like a show, but really trying to gather leads to sell something.

It sounds like they are casting for a show but it also sounds like they are fishing for customers. I don't qualify for either but am curious which it is.

Tom

The fact that the contact email is a gmail and not a @travelchannel.com would make anyone hesitant to send a photo.

Could very easily be a con or even worse, some shady characters in BA looking for not so smart expats too.. well we all know what the scene is like in BA lately. I would contact the travel channel to verify the OPs post before I sent even my email address.

the "travelchannl" request seems harmless enough. probably some third party production company working from their home (not uncommon)but would not give any personal info til more fully vetted

the domain name doesn't bother me as much as the thought that the Travel Channel (if it's the one and only from US cable) has found our little forum here....

Thank you for your replies. This is a legitimate casting for a television series. We are a production company producing the series for Travel Channel. The company is Karga 7 Pictures. You can find us by doing a web search. We also produce Booze Traveler for Travel as well as other series for other networks. If you know of anyone who would be a good fit for Relocated, please let us know. Thank you!

Back