Traveling Too Often To States And Red Flags.

Well it is important but it's none of our business. Trust me CBP has a lot more important things to worry about. They won't think twice about her, unless she gets nervous. So tell her to relax, they won't know that she's nervous about the bf finding out but they sure don't like it when they see someone's hiding something. Will they call the bf? Probably not, unless she screws up REALLY badly when she talks to the immigration officer.

Now she says she's worried that red flags will go up with AFIP, even though she's not paying for the airfare or the trips.

I think she'd be fine with the afip since there will be proof of someone else paying for the ticket. I also doubt afip checks things like that they are more into investigating big purchases like cars boats and houses I'd assume :)

AFIP will only care about what she charges on any argentine card. But I think all her worrying about AFIP, TSA, Customs, etc, is really her guilt re her romantic manouevering being displaced...classic defense mechanism at work! Advise her the only potential threat to her is regarding romantic or kharmic status, not a legal one!

Her accountant told her she should be worried, but I don't agree with that. She doesn't pay for the trip. I agree with you lacoqueta. Now how to convince her to relax and enjoy the ride.

Maybe she should do this one guy at a time. Chose the one who she feels the most for now, visit him, and don't deal with guy number two until she has spent time with number 1 and can decide if he's a keeper or no...

Me too. She has four offers to travel in the same month to the States! I asked her if I could put a blonde wig on pass myself off as her. Hahaha.

I think they'll definitely ask questions. Nothing legally wrong with it, but 2 trips within a few weeks just for tourism/visiting friends may seem suspicious. It'll be up to the agent, chances are she'll be allowed in, but they do like to grill people sometimes. She should expect to be asked questions like "Why back so soon? Why not visit both friends at the same time? Where will you be staying?"

Back