Travellers to be quarantined on arrival

This video shows a terrible flight between a building supervisor and a tenant who did not follow the quarantine. Many expats and Argentinians returning from affected areas are not following the quarantine rules.

the Government of Argentina will prohibit the entry into Argentina of all non-resident foreigners, regardless of nationality, if they arrive in Argentina from a country with sustained transmission

I wonder if having non-expired precaria classifies as resident. It's not tourist for sure.

It's a very good question. There is probably no real way of knowing, other than trying, which could be expensive if it doesn't work. My hunch is you would make it, but its just a guess. Good luck.

(I could have been in this position myself, but, thanks to the warnings sounded on this website, decided to put off a planned trip and stay here just in case what has now happened were to happen. Thank you to all those who have been warning.)

I don't want to create some kind of scene, the Asian looking us citizen trying to enter Argentina and then getting rejected at customs, especially if I fly into Rosario instead of EZE

fernandez is speaking now...sounds like the border will be closed completely to foreigners

The government has been cracking down heavily with the power of this law and has expelled 270 tourists from Argentina in the last days . 90 tourists were expelled from the Sheraton Hotel and made to leave Argentina .

I cannot see how the tourism industry will ever recover from this for a long time unfortunately

Can someone confirm with the new 30 day exclusion for flights from Europe what it means for Permanant residents stuck in Europe? Is it all flights banned from Europe to Argentina or only some? Do permanent residents get the same rights when it comes to being expatriated back to Argentina on Aerolineas flights?
I’m at immigration now, they confirmed that inly Argentines abd permanent residents can come in.

Back