Turno for a new DNI....

He told me he has turnos for DNI's. He can also arrange the whole package for you. THis guy has been legalising all illegal workers for Quilmes beer the last few years. he knows his tricks and people.

I just read a post on another expat website (yes, that one) that no one is being admitted to the registo, even for DNI renewals, until November (and that could also mean "next year").

Has anyone recently tried to renew, only to be turned away?

I was there (25 de Mayo) in mid-August, a little before 0800, and the lines were worse than I've ever seen. The security guy at the door recommended that I return some morning by 0200, to be sure of getting in. Nothing was said about the office not functioning - only that they were admitting no more than 200 people per day, and that on the typical day, more than 200 had lined up by 0400.

(By way of background, I lost my DNI last September. Got the police denuncia the same day and went to the Registro the following morning, where I received a turno for July 26. Unfortunately, I had to go up to the US for a family funeral, and I missed the turno.)

Holas,

My dni is set to expire in December, and I need a new one but do not have a current contracto en blanco. Do i need a contract in blanco. I had read that i needed that, plus 600 pesos from the current employer, and the head of the company...but from reading the comments in this thread i am not sure. any heads up here?? thank you very much

Back