TV repair person?

sylvie

Registered
I have a Samsung LCD whose picture died right after the warranty did...naturally. Calls to Samsung have been useless. They take no responsibility (even though Samsung lost a class-action suit in the U.S. over this problem) and they are recommending service places an hour away. I found several others on Mercado Libre, but would prefer to have a recommendation. Is anyone happy with a technician you've used?

Many thanks!

What is the exact problem? I had a Samsung issue a while back where the picture wouldn´t turn on, I would just get the blinking light as if the TV was about to turn on but nothing ever happened.

Was an easy fix which was really common with Samsung, Just a transistor needed replacing. Cost about AUD$1.45 and needed a soldering iron, Though I had my brother do it!

As for TV repairing here, I wouldn´t have an idea. Sorry I couldnt be of much help.

Yes! That's exactly the problem. From what I've read online, Samsung had been using cheap transistors that overheated. I wish I could change them myself, but don't have the courage.

Where is the TV set located or where can u drive it?

The TV is in San Telmo. I could take it in a taxi somewhere, but I don't have the box and am afraid of damaging it further. Do you know someone who makes housecalls?

Have my own computer technician, will ask him if he's up to the task. He's in Micro Centro. Tucuman & Suipacha.

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

My boyfriend has an electronics repair service (he also speaks English if you need that). His technician does make house calls...
[email protected]
store phone: 45214593[/background]

Back