Types of Visas and lawyers

newtraderoute

Registered
Does anyone have familiarity with a Pensionista Visa? I know they aren’t granting anything now. Can you begin the process for any type of residence from outside Argentina? Will hiring a lawyer expedite the process? As property owners since 2007 there we are trying to change our status. Thanks-

New Trader Route - you will have to wait for things to normalise. Unless you have a family member living in Argentina.

Sorry.

I keep hoping to find a way- I want to propose that property owners have a special consideration but cant even find who to speak to- seems lame not to ket us pay our bills and maintain the properties

We hope by October we can come and then begin to change our status to Pension or Rentista

I keep hoping to find a way- I want to propose that property owners have a special consideration but cant even find who to speak to- seems lame not to ket us pay our bills and maintain the properties
Unfortuantley, owning property in Argentina carries no weight with migraciones. when it comes to getting any type of residency

Have you considered searching (online) for a licensed property manager (aka "administrador") near your property, someone who you could send funds to at least for the purpose of paying the bills?

Perhaps if you share the general location (barrio/zona) of your property here, another member of the group may already have the kind of contacts that could help you.

thanks - we have friends helping us but its not the same. We are in Barrio Norte. Also there are many issues in an old building that require independent consideration.I think migraciones should create a category for us.

Back