U.s. Citizen Apprehended For Crimes Committed In Ba

I don't know any thing about this guy, and have not read the story. BUT what I do know is this is NOT the first time Nikad accused someone here on this forum of some horrible behavior without facts. I would not pay attention to her accusations.
Nancy

Nikad already gave links to several articles which include pictures. I never met the guy, so cannot confirm whether it's him or not, but it seems that quite a few people here went to his restaurant and nobody claimed 'it isn't him', whereas his name is also mentioned in some of the articles. That's not a 'false accuse' in my book and I think given the evidence against him, it's good from Nikad to issue a warning. Secondly, it's a bit weird that you claim Nikad is making false accuses but don't provide any background information on it...

Schwartz started in NJ almost 20 years ago with his " practice ", when he was arrested last time here, his lawyer managed to get him released saying that this was a sexual fantasy and it was all consented sex. Apparently with a 10 year old girl there is no consent, so they caught him again doing the same thing here.

I never met this guy in person and the reason I am posting all these details here is because he targeted locals and expats alike. I don't know if he will actually stay in prison or will be sent to the US, so it is good to see the face, the name, etc to avoid becoming a new victim.

So where is the Due Process and Presumption of Innocence until convicted....? ? Guess doesn't apply ???
Why didn't they throw a Parka over his head when arrested as usual.

Debido Proceso y Presunción de Inocencia??

I still fail to see an objective proof of the fact that the molester is the former owner of The Big Apple. You've been campaigning so here and elsewhere, but can you please point out a piece of news saying that the guy used to own the Big Apple and used the alias Jack Brooker (or Jack Brooke as you spell it)?

Both here and elsewhere you have had mixed feedbacks about this being the same person, mostly from people who knew the molester or the former owner of The Big Apple but I am yet to see somebody being absolutely positive about the match.

So where is the Due Process and Presumption of Innocence until convicted....? ? Guess doesn't apply ???
Why didn't they throw a Parka over his head when arrested as usual.

Debido Proceso y Presunción de Inocencia??
He is a reincident.

I still fail to see an objective proof of the fact that the molester is the former owner of The Big Apple. You've been campaigning so here and elsewhere, but can you please point out a piece of news saying that the guy used to own the Big Apple and used the alias Jack Brooker (or Jack Brooke as you spell it)?

Both here and elsewhere you have had mixed feedbacks about this being the same person, mostly from people who knew the molester or the former owner of The Big Apple but I am yet to see somebody being absolutely positive about the match.

I see a picture of his place on his profile - social networks - under his name, featuring his employees. Feel free to go and check it out. I have been contacted by two of his victims via private messages, they are too embarrassed to admit to this in public. They are expats too. That is the reason why I am making it public.

You can keep vouching for him if you like it. I am done with it.

I cannot care less about the mixed feedback, the Federal Attorney has named him with all his names I guess that should suffice, but you did not even read it right?

The ladies that were abused are terrified that they will let him go, this is why you are not seeing anybody saying he is the same person. But maybe they should expose themselves just so you can finally feel satisfied ...

Back