U.s. Citizen Apprehended For Crimes Committed In Ba

Just for everyone's information Mr. Leonard Brian Schwartz served a 1 year sentence for sexual abuse in a case that he agreed on a plea bargain. Please find attached the courts ruling. I don't know the man... I'm just saying he agreed to the charges (juicio abreviado equivalent to a US plea bargain).

Attachments

• fallo (1).pdf
    202.3 KB · Views: 44
Just for everyone's information Mr. Leonard Brian Schwartz served a 1 year sentence for sexual abuse in a case that he agreed on a plea bargain. Please find attached the courts ruling. I don't know the man... I'm just saying he agreed to the charges (juicio abreviado equivalent to a US plea bargain).
Interesting... there are no signatures on the document which means it was never entered into the record and thus proves nothing. If anything since it is unsigned it may have been offered and refused which only strengthens the due process presumption of innocense and the belief that he was innocent of the charge made by this woman. It is in the original which means that you have access to court documents and you have posted this illegally. So, tell us are you a rougue fiscal, rougue defensor, or rogue employee of the Juzgado. AND MORE IMPORTANTLY PLEASE REMOVE IT SINCE IT CONTAINS THE NAME OF THE ALLEGED VICTIM!

Last edited:
Interesting... there are no signatures on the document which means it was never entered into the record and thus proves nothing. If anything since it is unsigned it may have been offered and refused which only strengthens the due process presumption of innocense and the belief that he was innocent of the charge made by this woman. It is in the original which means that you have access to court documents and you have posted this illegally. So, tell us are you a rougue fiscal, rougue defensor, or rogue employee of the Juzgado. AND MORE IMPORTANTLY PLEASE REMOVE IT SINCE IT CONTAINS THE NAME OF THE ALLEGED VICTIM!
Why don't you just ask the administrator to remove the document if you think it appropriate that it be removed? I have no idea if any of your reasoning holds water, but based upon your previous rants, I'd bet that it doesn't - just more weird rant..And since when does the mere mention of the pendency of a criminal proceeding violate anyone's rights including those of the accused?

It's from the court docket. It's electronically signed (as indicated on the document) and a copy of the record. It can be obtained from the official court system. And a public copy is available under search at the CIJ (Centro de Información Judicial). www.cij.gov.ar
As I said before I don't know this man and have no personal interest in this case.
I just saw so much discussion that I looked it up in the courts system.
I'm not accusing anybody of anything... Just pointing out the facts of the case. I have no idea if this is the same man that has been on this forum or owned the restaurant. But the legal paper trail indicates it is...

Just reading over I haven't posted anything illegally. This is the copy published by the Centro de Información Judicial. I have only added it to this forum. For direct access you may go to: http://cij.gov.ar/sentencias.html and enter a search.
It also shows another conviction confirmed by the Casación appeal court from November 2017....

Interesting... there are no signatures on the document which means it was never entered into the record and thus proves nothing. If anything since it is unsigned it may have been offered and refused which only strengthens the due process presumption of innocense and the belief that he was innocent of the charge made by this woman.

Yes, the man went to jail for a year rather than have his attorney protest the plea bargain he never agreed to.
Seek help.

It is in the original which means that you have access to court documents and you have posted this illegally. So, tell us are you a rougue fiscal, rougue defensor, or rogue employee of the Juzgado.

Yes, the poster must have extraordinary access to be able to go online and search for a public court record. Using as the search term the name(s) mentioned in several media accounts.

Seek help.

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY PLEASE REMOVE IT SINCE IT CONTAINS THE NAME OF THE ALLEGED VICTIM!

Yes, let's pretend that you can't access the public court record online, though you clearly can.

SEEK HELP.

Yes, the man went to jail for a year rather than have his attorney protest the plea bargain he never agreed to.
Seek help.

I don't practice criminal law, but my two business partners are well known criminal lawyers. And after years of sharing a practice, I know how this works...
When you sign a "juicio abreviado" (plea bargain) you have a meeting with the prosecutor that explains the "deal" and you sign. Then before the court rules the presiding judge sits with the accused without his attorney and makes sure he understands the agreement and the consequences.

All I am saying is that somewhere there is a signed copy. I dispute the validity of the claim that this was entered into the record as a "done deal" without seeing actual signatures, or at least that of the defendant. Addtionally, @optcsa if for no other reason, PLEASE TAKE IT DOWN TO PRESERVE THE PRIVACY OF THE ALLEGED VICTIM!

All I am saying is that somewhere there is a signed copy. I dispute the validity of the claim that this was entered into the record as a "done deal" without seeing actual signatures, or at least that of the defendant. Addtionally, @optcsa if for no other reason, PLEASE TAKE IT DOWN TO PRESERVE THE PRIVACY OF THE ALLEGED VICTIM!

You can contact the Argentine Supreme Court as administrators of the Centro de Informacion Judicial (CIJ), to ask them for the ruling to be redacted, I remind you that CIJ only publishes rulings, that have been uploaded by a Court under "Acordada 24/13" of the Supreme Court. This is a public ruling, that I have attached. By the way you can see the doc is electronically signed. Good luck!

@nikad , if I were you I would beg off and just crawl back under the rock you came out from under before any of YOUR victims decide to hit you with a libel suit! Who appointed you Fiscal General of Argentina or at the very least the Director of Investigations?
END OF RANT

Lizlaz24 you are a "new member". Who are you? Are you Dr. Feel Good?

Back