U.s. Citizen Apprehended For Crimes Committed In Ba

Are you trying to say that all the accusations are false ? Or you are trying to say this person is not the same person as accused ? Or you are trying to confuse people by raising enough doubt, and you know what type of person he is? Are you his friend ? Can you tell us the true side of him to us ?

It's probably the guy himself.

Lizlaz24 you are a "new member". Who are you? Are you Dr. Feel Good?
Silvi I dont know why its showing me as a knew member, Ive been around here and registered since 2012, two months longer than you. And really dumbass remark!

Interesting... there are no signatures on the document which means it was never entered into the record and thus proves nothing. If anything since it is unsigned it may have been offered and refused which only strengthens the due process presumption of innocense and the belief that he was innocent of the charge made by this woman. It is in the original which means that you have access to court documents and you have posted this illegally. So, tell us are you a rougue fiscal, rougue defensor, or rogue employee of the Juzgado. AND MORE IMPORTANTLY PLEASE REMOVE IT SINCE IT CONTAINS THE NAME OF THE ALLEGED VICTIM!

:D:oops::)

Silvi I dont know why its showing me as a knew member, Ive been around here and registered since 2012, two months longer than you. And really dumbass remark!
You write like you are taking strong medicines. :)

Since 2012, yet you felt compelled today to respond to a plethora of random subjects, as would a newbie. And continuing to insult regulars.

Perhaps you are Doktor Dumbass.

For direct access you may go to: http://cij.gov.ar/sentencias.html and enter a search.
It also shows another conviction confirmed by the Casación appeal court from November 2017....

I went to this link and downloaded the Casación appeal from 2017 (see attached). The document mentions that Dr. Feel Good had a female accomplice named "Celeste". Just wondering who would that be?

Attachments

• fallo.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
I went to this link and downloaded the Casación appeal from 2017 (see attached). The document mentions that Dr. Feel Good had a female accomplice named "Celeste". Just wondering who would that be?
Excuse me @BAMama I am Celeste Calisi-Silverman, while I am involved in the matter on a certain level and certain capacity, I am not an accomplice to anything. I am a professional under contract. I defy you to show me any court document or other publication in which I am named. Now, we are back to the old theme of let's post anything we want without substantiation and fact, and libeling. So, BAMama, where did you find my name and why don't you disclose the source?

Back