U.s. Debate Tonight

Redbeanz

Registered
Does anyone know if CNN International is broadcasting the Democratic debate, and if so, at what time? On CNN in the US, it is at 8pm edt, but not necessarily broadcast live on the international channel.

I see that it can be streamed live, but would prefer tv if possible.

Thanks!

Never mind - it looks as if CNN Int'l is running it live, with coverage starting at 9, actual debate at 9:30. Let's hope we can learn something about policies from this one, unlike the snipe fests we've had so far.

I got Monday Night Football on one of the ESPN channels last night.

This is way better than Football. I hope they ask the contestants about Biden

If Biden runs, won't that put a spanner in the works for Hillary?
Oh and they may be all batting on the same team, but at least they all agreed to turn up.

If Biden runs, won't that put a spanner in the works for Hillary?
Oh and they may be all batting on the same team, but at least they all agreed to turn up.

Yes, if Biden runs, it changes the whole picture. He might or might not win the nomination, but the dynamics would definitely shift.

May prove fatal.

dJUEt7S.jpg

camberiu - thank GOD you posted this just under the wire! We have our Malbec ready to go, and just hope that tonight's drinking game won't be as damaging to our livers as the republican debates have been!

Salud!

I'm in!.

If the rebub debate didn't kill me, this won't.

OSDE covers liver transplants right?

As someone wrote yesterday.

Hillary Clinton and 4 old white guys most americans couldn't pick out of a police line up.

Back