"ultra-Low Dose" Birth Control Pill... Does It Exist Here?

lucha54

Registered
Hi lovely ladies,
The regular Tridette (known in the states as Ortho-Tri Cylcen) kind of numbed me out. I'm looking for something lighter, I guess the trick is 0,025 mg of ethinyl estradiol instaed of 0,035. Any recommendations? I know it's branded as Cyclessa in the states but I haven't found that or the equivalent here.

You`ll have to go to an ObGyn -- as far as I know pretty much everything that is available in USA is available here (not sure if Yasmin is ultra lowdose, but I`m pretty sure they have yasmin here).

It might not exist under this name. Generally speaking medications here tend to go with the brand names from Europe rather than the States . I understand that yclessa has various other brand names but I am not sure if they are different in their composition according to country. Go to see an obgyn with a list of brandnames and see if they can prescribe the correct one.
Jasmin is available here in any pharmacy at 85 pesos per packet .

I tried Yasmin once and I thought I suffered some side effects (anxiety, monthly migraines). I'll talk to a doc about my options. thanks for the recommendations!

You`ll have to go to an ObGyn -- as far as I know pretty much everything that is available in USA is available here (not sure if Yasmin is ultra lowdose, but I`m pretty sure they have yasmin here).

I use yasminelle, I think it's the equivalent but if I am not wrong, it's 0.03%

I use one called YAZ by Bayer that is 0.02%, it only has 4 placebo pills instead of 7, which works wonderfully for me.

I take what I said back. Mine is also 0.02%

Yasminelle from Bayer
Only 21 pills and no placebo

Do they sell Yasminelle here? If so, under what brand name?

I think Miranova is pretty low-- 100 microgramos de levonorgestrel y 20 microgramos de etinilestradiol

Back