US Aid to Haiti

Orwellian,
In response to my question as to your country of origin, another poster said you were from Ipswich England, near the River Orwell. Is this true?

Ernest said:
You world learn nothing? Gees, don't you think you would be able to speak to the sheep and learn their point of view? Then again, you are too closed minded to learn anything that does not conform to your clouded view of the world. In one breath you say you could learn nothing - so I suppose you would 't speak to the sheep in the USA, but you DO speak to the Americans that travel and they taught you everything there is to know. Do you see the disconnect in your thinking?

I don't need to go to the States to speak to sheep, I am debating one right now. And you still haven't said why going to a country would have anything to do with learning about their foreign policy.

Ernest said:
No. You're right - Instead I think Ill rely on what the media filters to me or on guys like you that know everything and are way too willing to tell all. Of course you have to go to learn the truth ( Unless of course it is you, who apparently has the unique ability to absorb knowledge from thin air).

So in order to know what you guys are doing in Iraq you will have to go there. Is that what you're saying?

Ernest said:
You really don't have a clue, do you? That's what makes you so funny. Do you actually believe that things that shoot into the sky using solid propellant (Gun Powder) are not rockets, but those that use liquid fuel are rockets? Come on, Orwellian you have to be jerking me around...I'll bet money you will never be accused of being a rocket scientist.

I am not saying that. They are both rockets. They happen to share the same name and they both shoot up in the air, that's where the comparison stops.

If you had known anything about rocket science you would have known what a feat it actually was for them to pull it off back then.

Ernest said:
Please clearly define fascist. I want fully understand what you think it is. And don't reply and ask me for the definition - I did not use the word, you did.

How about you answer my question instead? Are you or are you not ashamed of what your country has done? Or are you proud that your country commits genocide?

Ernest said:
Orwellian,
In response to my question as to your country of origin, another poster said you were from Ipswich England, near the River Orwell. Is this true?

Ernest you seem to be obsessive compulsive . What is this attraction for Orwellian that you have. :)

cabrera said:
Ernest you seem to be obsessive compulsive . What is this attraction for Orwellian that you have. :)

I think I just successfully got under his skin :)

orwellian said:
You're welcome. Your level of hypocrisy amazes me.
Thanks again. This is getting to be embarrassing - my fiancee will get jealous.

Orwellian is a fascinating example of someone that knows nothing but professes to know everything - I am trying my best to help him enter the real world of an adult society but it is a task at which I'm afraid I will fail.

Yesterday he said the Nazis invented rocketry - today he agrees with me that the Chinese were launching rockets in the 9th century.

He uses world like Fascist - words for which he has little understanding and cannot define. Each time he sees anything positive about the US, he reacts emotionally, without regard for the facts and posts some idiocy that he feels we should all believe. Once the facts are put on the table for all to see, he moves on to another subject with baseless accusations or trumped up "facts' so as not to answer the questions or address the first issue.

No Orwellian, I am not ashamed of the USA at all. Print this so you don't have to ask me again.

Now answer my questions.
What is your country of Origin?
What is your definition of fascist / fascism?

Ernest, why do you waste your time? Some people are unteachable and unreachable. Better let them be - they are happy as they are.

I cannot believe my eyes when I read Orwellian's posts. Where does he come from? Where does he get his information? What is he talking about?
The US people, even clildren, gave money from their pockets through a lot of websites that were inmediatlely set up to HELP THE PEOPLE of Haiti.
Celebrities, actors and actresses, musicians, singers, movie directors and producers, (obviously if you know just a litlle about their political trends and points of view, you will agree that they are not pro-war and military actions) have collaborated in fundraising, giving not only their time and work but also their own dollars.
Presidents Mr Clinton, Mr Bush and Mr Obama are working together on fundraising to help Haiti - another point, just in case again Orwellian is not well informed, the Haitian Community in Florida is so important that all the official paper work and forms are written in English, Spanish and CREOLE.
Who would be so paranoid to believe that all these guys are conspiring to get advantange of a barren land, devastated and one of the poorest countries in the world. I guess all this compound effort would be more rewarding if they INVADE Venezuela, at least they have THE OIL and at the same time we get rid of the dictator who talks nonsense day and night.

Back