US Aid to Haiti

Sara,
You know us Americans - always trying to help a lost cause...when we are not killing babies, starving populations and committing atrocities...

If you are going to the Tuesday lunch, it will be a pleasure to meet you - If Orwellian goes, he will be easily recognizable by the tin foil hat he will be wearing.
Ernest

Ernest said:
Orwellian is a fascinating example of someone that knows nothing but professes to know everything - I am trying my best to help him enter the real world of an adult society but it is a task at which I'm afraid I will fail.

I never insinuated that I know everything, I do however know a lot about U.S foreign policies.

Ernest said:
Yesterday he said the Nazis invented rocketry - today he agrees with me that the Chinese were launching rockets in the 9th century.

So?

Ernest said:
He uses world like Fascist - words for which he has little understanding and cannot define.

You're right, I shouldn't have called you a fascist.

Ernest said:
Each time he sees anything positive about the US, he reacts emotionally, without regard for the facts and posts some idiocy that he feels we should all believe. Once the facts are put on the table for all to see, he moves on to another subject with baseless accusations or trumped up "facts' so as not to answer the questions or address the first issue.

I react emotionally? Weren't you the one who just called me an idiot, twice?
The reason I am debating this is because I doubt that the U.S is in
Haiti to help. If you read your history you will see how your country has exploited Haiti throughout its history.
And what haven't I addressed?

Ernest said:
No Orwellian, I am not ashamed of the USA at all.

What a despicable person you are then. I pity you.

Bitty Cabrera said:
I cannot believe my eyes when I read Orwellian's posts. Where does he come from? Where does he get his information? What is he talking about?

He takes out random slogans out of his cliche box and posts them. Far easier than thinking for himself.

I do however know a lot about U.S foreign policies
How? From formal education? Are you a PHD in International Political Science. Maybe you are in the Foreign Service for your country - or is it that you just spoke to a number of American Tourists?

And what haven't I addressed?
What is your country of Origin?
What is your definition of fascist / fascism?

Ernest said:
How? From formal education? Are you a PHD in International Political Science. Maybe you are in the Foreign Service for your country - or is it that you just spoke to a number of American Tourists?

By reading.

Ernest said:
What is your country of Origin?

Why does that matter?

Ernest said:
What is your definition of fascist / fascism?

Fascism, pronounced /ˈfæʃɪzəm/, is a political ideology that seeks to combine radical and authoritarian nationalism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

Bitty Cabrera said:
Orwellian, Aparently all you read is Wikipedia. I feel pity for you.

What makes you think that?

Bitty Cabrera said:
Well, if you come from UK you have absolutly NO ROOM to talk about anybody.

Why's that?

You have a lot of questions and no answers now. Are you ashamed of where you came from? Hiding something?
Answer the question - what is your country of Origin?

No, I just don't see the relevance. Why are you so obsessed about where people are from?

Back