Us Embassy Says Americans Have No Right To A Passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want to renew your passport at the US embassy in Argentina and at the same time slag off the US ambassador in said country and then you wonder why there's a hold up and blame the whole affair on Noah Mamet?
You also say that you had a similar problem in renewing your passport in 2004. Could these two episodes be somehow connected?

You got the time line backwards. First they harass us the citizens, then we criticise the politicians. I did not blame the whole affair on Mamet, clearly the problem is bigger than him and has outlived him. Look, the ambassador has RESPONSIBILITIES towards US the citizens. He is not a prince or a lord. He is a public servant. When we are not served, the buck stops with him and he is accountable.

Why should this case be tried in Public...? :rolleyes: Just saying

Sounds like a typical race huckster. All smoke and no facts. No doubt his story would fall apart if the facts were exposed. Get out of here with your vague claims of being discriminated against because of being 'colored.' Anyone who knows anything about the US is aware that 'coloreds,' as you say are given massive preferential treatment in all areas and treated like holy cows at the expense of legalized racism against Asian and European descendents.

Why should this case be tried in Public...? :rolleyes: Just saying

It shouldn't be. However, the OP has decided to post pictures of members of the U.S. Foreign Service and their families, while making some pretty grave and outlandish claims about their actions as employees of the U.S. government. In other words, it was his decision.

For his claims to have any validity whatsoever -- at least for me -- the OP needs to post the official correspondence he received from Embassy Buenos Aires ACS when they denied his application. State may deny an application or renewal, but not without giving an official reason.

If the OP can't provide documentation that gives State's side of the story, then he is clearly only interested in telling his side of events, which, as others have noted, is suspicious, to say the least.

Sounds like a typical race huckster. All smoke and no facts. No doubt his story would fall apart if the facts were exposed. Get out of here with your vague claims of being discriminated against because of being 'colored.' Anyone who knows anything about the US is aware that 'coloreds,' as you say are given massive preferential treatment in all areas and treated like holy cows at the expense of legalized racism against Asian and European descendents.

Ah yes of course, colored people in America control the banks, the media, politics and the government. America has the highest prison population on Earth and the inmates are almost all white. :D

Meet me on Tuesday. I will show you my passport and birth certificate. Then you can tell me about my preferential treatment.

It shouldn't be. However, the OP has decided to post pictures of members of the U.S. Foreign Service and their families, while making some pretty grave and outlandish claims about their actions as employees of the U.S. government. In other words, it was his decision.

For his claims to have any validity whatsoever -- at least for me -- the OP needs to post the official correspondence he received from Embassy Buenos Aires ACS when they denied his application. State may deny an application or renewal, but not without giving an official reason.

If the OP can't provide documentation that gives State's side of the story, then he is clearly only interested in telling his side of events, which, as others have noted, is suspicious, to say the least.

For starters, any pictures posted were already in the public domain.

Secondly, I have a right to write about civil servants and say what I want, just as you have a right to criticise me on this blog, as long as defamation is avoided.

Third, its not my place to speak for State; let them speak for themselves and explain their behaviour towards me and many other Americans.

Fourth, I have said it over and over and over and folks still dont understand: THE US STATE DEPARTMENT SAYS US CITIZENS HAVE NO RIGHT TO A PASSPORT. THEY DONT NEED TO HAVE A REASON NOR DO THEY GIVE ANY. THEY DONT WRITE DENIAL LETTERS.

Fifth, I will do far better than "posting correspondence" on a blog. I will present my self and THE ACTUAL documentation in person to anyone who asks...

For starters, any pictures posted were already in the public domain.

Secondly, I have a right to write about civil servants and say what I want, just as you have a right to criticise me on this blog, as long as defamation is avoided.

Third, its not my place to speak for State; let them speak for themselves and explain their behaviour towards me and many other Americans.

Fourth, I have said it over and over and over and folks still dont understand: THE US STATE DEPARTMENT SAYS US CITIZENS HAVE NO RIGHT TO A PASSPORT. THEY DONT NEED TO HAVE A REASON NOR DO THEY GIVE ANY. THEY DONT WRITE DENIAL LETTERS.

Fifth, I will do far better than "posting correspondence" on a blog. I will present my self and THE ACTUAL documentation in person to anyone who asks...

1) If you truly believe that your complaint against State is valid, it should stand on its own two feet without having to drag the government officials' family members into it. So, by posting those pictures of their family members, not only might one perceive that as some sort of veiled threat, but you yourself are tacitly suggesting that your complaint has no real merits.

2) I've never questioned your right to free speech.

3) You are right. It isn't your place to speak for State. So, you should stop telling us what they said, and show us what they said instead.

4) I will agree with you that passports are a right. At least according to Article 13 of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights. http://www.un.org/en...n-human-rights/ - I am not a lawyer, but I don't even agree with the existing reasons for denying someone a passport (e.g. child support back payments, tax debts, etc.) If someone is wanted for a crime or some other illegal act, most countries have extradition treaties with others which can be used before rendering someone stateless.

5) The State Department does provide reasons for rejection. This is an example I found on Google images search:

http://www.tedjec.co...rececjtion1.jpg

Whether their reasons are justified is a different story. If you want to bring this public, you need to get specific documentation, as in the letter I linked to here, and respond to it as necessary. Otherwise, no one is going to get behind you.

Nevertheless, Vice Consul O’Brien wrote a letter questioning my entitlement to a U.S. passport.

This line above needs explaining OP. Who was the letter written to, what did it say, how do you know about it and did you see it?
By claiming that your entitlement to a passport was questioned, you need to back it up with hard facts IE, the letter.

1) If you truly believe that your complaint against State is valid, it should stand on its own two feet without having to drag the government officials' family members into it. So, by posting those pictures of their family members, not only might one perceive that as some sort of veiled threat, but you yourself are tacitly suggesting that your complaint has no real merits.

2) I've never questioned your right to free speech.

3) You are right. It isn't your place to speak for State. So, you should stop telling us what they said, and show us what they said instead.

4) I will agree with you that passports are a right. At least according to Article 13 of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights. http://www.un.org/en...n-human-rights/ - I am not a lawyer, but I don't even agree with the existing reasons for denying someone a passport (e.g. child support back payments, tax debts, etc.) If someone is wanted for a crime or some other illegal act, most countries have extradition treaties with others which can be used before rendering someone stateless.

5) The State Department does provide reasons for rejection. This is an example I found on Google images search:

http://www.tedjec.co...rececjtion1.jpg

Whether their reasons are justified is a different story. If you want to bring this public, you need to get specific documentation, as in the letter I linked to here, and respond to it as necessary. Otherwise, no one is going to get behind you.

1. I am the one being dragged by the mighty US government. If you are referring to Mrs. Brendan O'Brien, she works in the embassy along with him.

2. good

3. You still dont get it. State avoids written correspondence (and publicity) in order to keep the paper trail as meagre as possible. They dont want an uppity citizen to challenge their unconstitutional behaviour in court and throw a monkey wrench into their precious police state. Now, the embassy monitors this blog and I encourage all and sundry to contact them about my writing. Go ahead and do it and ask them to respond. Go ahead and complain about me. :rolleyes: Tell them I said:

**Let the US embassy Argentina enter this conversation and identify themselves as agents of the US government and lets see them proclaim that Daniel Bruno from New York City is not a US citizen...come on and bring it, embassy.

Do they have the balls to do it? Ha, I doubt it.

***Lets see the US embassy Argentina proclaim that Daniel Bruno is a wanted criminal, a felon, a kiddie didler, Pablo Escobar's nephew or Osama bin Laden's illegitimate child.

Do you hear me Brendan O'Brien?

Do you hear me Holly Wilkerson?

Do you hear me Tom Cooney?

Come on and bring it all out in public so that the world can see you :lol: Stop hiding in your bunker :p

4. I will say it yet again. The policy of the US government is that US citizens have NO right to a passport. If you are an American and you think you have a right to a US passport, you are not in line with US policy and you should speak to your congress people.

5. Thank you very much for this link, I was unaware of it. http://www.tedjec.com/no2corruption/state-department-usa-ted-jec.html

Here is my take: In this case, State was able to articulate its reason for the passport denial because it has a basis in legislation aimed at going after dead beat dads. In my case and the case of many others, there is no basis in law for the passport denial so they dont issue a letter of denial.

Finally, I am open to meeting you and everyone else in person. Come and see my passport, my birth certificate and other documents. That is worth far more than anything on a computer. :p

Here is my take: In this case, State was able to articulate its reason for the passport denial because it has a basis in legislation aimed at going after dead beat dads. In my case and the case of many others, there is no basis in law for the passport denial so they dont issue a letter of denial.

I'm curious to meet these "many others" of which you speak. Having already met you in person and not feeling the need to see your documents or "proof", I'd rather hear someone else's similar story, to be perfectly honest. This is 4 pages of basically nothing but rants with very little, if any, actual detail. Does the birth certificate state why they are denying the renewal of your passport? I'm pretty certain it doesn't. Does your expired passport state it? Nope, and neither do your responses to this thread. If it were me, I'd present the actual reason they are telling you that they are not renewing your passport. One could conclude that in all your argumentativeness and righteousness, you simply omitted to obtain that reason and chose to forcefully demand what you want without taking the time to listen to them intently. Having had this experience with you in person, I'm fairly content with that conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back