Us Tourist Robbed

What I would like to know is: why so much impunity for those who have zero respect for either the law or their fellow citizens?
It's an age old question and I only ask it because we live only a few blocks from a villa or villas and as far as I can see, they feel as if the rule of law simply doesn't apply to them.

What I would like to know is: why so much impunity for those who have zero respect for either the law or their fellow citizens?
It's an age old question and I only ask it because we live only a few blocks from a villa or villas and as far as I can see, they feel as if the rule of law simply doesn't apply to them.

I ask myself the same question all the time, since I live two blocks away from Citibank. As far as I can see, they feel as if the rule of law simply doesn't apply to them.

I ask myself the same question all the time, since I live two blocks away from Citibank. As far as I can see, they feel as if the rule of law simply doesn't apply to them.

Don't be juvenile. Non of the tellers who take your deposits are just putting the money in their wallets. I doubt any of the people working 2 blocks away from you are committing crimes on the same basis as the people living a few blocks from gringoboy are. And even if they were (they're not), it wouldn't at all excuse the other behavior..

It's not the tellers I'm worried about; it's the executives foreclosing on auto-signed mortgages with one hand while taking MY bailout money on the other hand. At least there's some kind of snowball's chance the motochorro will end up in prison for stealing thousands; the bankers will end up in the White House after stealing trillions.

But then again, how juvenile of me to want the rule of law to apply to all.

Back