USA credit cards ... Unusable from Argentina?

Saldo.com.ar .... Almost there.
Successfully requested "Saldo" to credit my $0Balance PP acct and uploaded required documentation.
24 to 48 hours wait to receive a code to pay "PagoFacil "
then "PagoFacil " can pay "Saldo"
so "Saldo" can pay "PayPal"
then from "PayPal" I can pay "wePhone"

Easy as pie. Can´t be more simple straight forward effortless week´s work to initiate a 9 Dollars & 95 cents transaction.
When I finally get there, I´ll be proud of my greatest accomplishment.

Last edited:

they have a free account which should get you connected to an USA server. that might allow you somehow to pay your bill, although it sounds more like wephone has eliminated the option on their side.

it sounds more like wephone has eliminated the option on their side.
To me sounds like it depends on where I am. Am guessing but almost sure if I were back home I´d have no problem paying with my home CC. The CC option will show up if I initiated the transaction from home.

Am guessing but almost sure ...... The acct has to match the country. That is the common problem.

Last edited:
Saldo.com.ar ... i was euphoric ... hold on ... not so fast.

Saldo responded with this
Envías Transferencia bancaria Argentina: 2066.43 ARS
PAGO 1/1 Envía 2066.43 ARS a 0110145030014518168401

CBU/CVU: 0110145030014518168401
CUIL: 27366890667
Titular: Ana lucia cantarelli
?
Banco: Banco De La Nación Argentina

What is going on?
Who is Ana lucia cantarelli????
Is this real?

Last edited:
Another msg from Saldo
************************************************************************************************
Urgente, tu pedido se cancelará
Si has enviado el saldo por favor avísanos en este enlace.

Si no has enviado el saldo, ¡apresúrate! El pedido se cancelará automáticamente en una hora. Si lo deseas, también puedes cancelar tú mismo este pedido.

Si tienes dudas o problemas, por favor responde este correo.

Un cordial saludo...

El equipo de SaldoAr
*************************************************************************************************************

What ???????????

Last edited:
To me sounds like it depends on where I am. Am guessing but almost sure if I were back home I´d have no problem paying with my home CC. The CC option will show up if I initiated the transaction from home.

Am guessing but almost sure ...... The acct has to match the country. That is the common problem.

if that's the case then Proton should solve your problem!

Back