usa vs argentina - friendly

talktalk

Registered
It looks like Saturday the two are playing a match at the Meadowlands in Jersey. Can anyone recommend a fun place with good drinks and food to watch the match?!

Besides the usual forum favorites, was thinking about a good place to watch the match as well.

The guys from Sugar posted on here earlier this week. The positive about there is that it is definitely NON-Smoking, the screens are big, and you'll already be in P. Soho to start your night (if you'd like).

But then again, that's probably one of the "Usual Forum Favorites".

I was in Sugar for the USA vs. Algeria game and at the same time England was playing Slovenia (?) on the other screen. The deflation when England scored and an eruption exploded from the other side of the bar just added to the tension that was released when Donovan scored in "overtime". A good memory.

Otherwise, I'm sure that CRONICO in Plaza Serrano will be showing the game. I watched Argentina vs. Uruguay World Cup qualifier that ended with Diego asking all of the reporters who was next in line to suck him. (Diego's coaching skills are only surpassed by his social skills.)

So check out CRONICO if you're looking for something different. Other than that, virtually any location that has television sets should be showing this game.

suerte

Back