Usb 3 To Usb 1

TomAtAlki

Registered
I have a new Apple TV that needs to be reset and that requires a USB 3 (or c) to USB 1 (or a) cable. I found 1 in town for $900AR and can't pay that. Does anyone have such a cable that I can borrow for half an hour?

Thanks, T/

Tom;

FYI, I used AppleTV for years. I always had frequent disconnections/interruptions between my Mac and my AppleTV so I bought the latest one last year. Same problem.
This seems to be a frequent problem. Just in case you are experiencing it too: Last trip I bought a $35 Chromecast and have had no problems.

Tom as a reference from Mercado Libre for $179 pesos. You can pick it up from store. Maybe is what you need..??

Cable De Datos Usb 3.0 A Usb Tipo C 3.1 Ficha 2016

Address: Av. Raúl Scalabrini Ortiz 179, Cdad. Autónoma de Buenos Aires

Phone: 011 4856-0204

http://articulo.merc...-ficha-2016-_JM
Thank you Rich. I think it's exactly what I need and close to my home :=) I'll go there tomorrow.

T/

Tom;

FYI, I used AppleTV for years. I always had frequent disconnections/interruptions between my Mac and my AppleTV so I bought the latest one last year. Same problem.
This seems to be a frequent problem. Just in case you are experiencing it too: Last trip I bought a $35 Chromecast and have had no problems.
Thanks Jeff. The Apple TV was working fine but then froze. I couldn't restart using the remote so the only other way was to plug it into my computer. I hope that works. I'm using a spare Roku in the meantime and it works fine.

T/

Tom
I have an apple usb to usb c adaptor you could borrow.
Pm me
thank you Brandon. Thank you all. Especially Rich. I bought a cable at the store Rich suggested at a fair price and have just reset my Apple TV and it all works. :=)

T/

Glad to hear it.
I've given up on Apple TV here.
Every time I go to watch a show, it says content not available, try again later.

I now have an Apple TV and a Roku hooked up so, hopefully, one will work.

Now I need a reliable way to watch US Netflix and Amazon Prime.

T/

Back