Venezuela: Mandatory Fingerprinting At Grocery Stores

You guys joke, but with all the DNIs now being digitized and centralized, this would not be hard to implement in Argentina.

The Chinos will be very happy about it. They are already wise enough not to hire any Argies in the first place.

This could happen however at the barrial-supply fairs of "Precios Cuidados". Todos con el DNI en mano que llegaron las manzanas!

And we think the lines are long and slow now? On a positive note this will give me a chance to finish those books I've been wanting to read - while waiting to buy milk and bread.

That's OK, productivity isn't a valued trait in Argentina ... or Venezuela.

The new job optty in Caracas, hire a person to stand in line for you cost US6 per hour . Wait may be 5 hours or US$300 not bad for a days work

<p>
And we think the lines are long and slow now? On a positive note this will give me a chance to finish those books I've been wanting to read - while waiting to buy milk and bread.

That's OK, productivity isn't a valued trait in Argentina ... or Venezuela.

I recently applied for my Nuevo DNI and knew I would have to wait in line to get my turno. I was the only one who brought a book to read.

This was also the case every time in the four years I went to migraciones or the registro in BA.

In the fours years since then, only once, while waiting for a doctor's appointment in the municipalidad that is not Bahia Blanca, was there another individual reading a book while waiting for a turno (at a fairly crowded hospital where health care is not free for everyone).

<p>

I recently applied for my Nuevo DNI and knew I would have to wait in line to get my turno. I was the only one who brought a book to read.

This was also the case every time in the four years I went to migraciones or the registro in BA.

In the fours years since then, only once, while waiting for a doctor's appointment in the municipalidad that is not Bahia Blanca, was there another individual reading a book while waiting for a turno (at a fairly crowded hospital where health care is not free for everyone).

I wonder if I can guess the name of that book you haven't been able to finish in four years: Harry Potter and the Wellspring?

Back