Venezuela: Mandatory Fingerprinting At Grocery Stores

I wonder if I can guess the name of that book you haven't been able to finish in four years: Harry Potter and the Wellspring?

I guess you can't.

I was reading "The News From Paraguay" by Lily Tuck (a Faulkner award finalist) 248 pages.

I highly recommend as a monthly selection for the book club that meets monthly in CF. It includes a number of historical figures and events which occurred in Argentina in the 1860's.

PS: I am still waiting for the release of "How To Make Yourself Look Petty In An Internet Forum - One Line At A Time" by A. J. Blauch, PhD. B)

I guess you can't.

"The News From Paraguay" by Lily Tuck (a Faulkner award finalist) 248 pages.

I highly recommend as a monthly selection for the book club that meets monthly in CF. It includes a number of historical figures and events which occurred in Argentina in the 1860's.

PS: I am still waiting for the release of "How To Make Yourself Look Petty In An Internet Forum - One Line At A Time" by A. J. Blauch, PhD. B)

Pottertarians can never let go of their humorlessness.

The 1st think that I learned while in the Peace Corps in Ghana a gazillion years ago was ALWAYS have a book with you.
Nancy

Hola Please take a selfie with Angela Merkel, she will walk 6 kmts. to Santiago De Compostela, El Camino del Apostol.

"I was reading "The News From Paraguay" by Lily Tuck (a Faulkner award finalist) 248 pages."
Thanks Steve, for thinking of us...our current selection "Honor Bound" also references many familiar places in BsAs as it is set here. We will be meeting this Wednesday (anyone interested PM me) and I'll mention this
I love reading electronically because whenever I have an unexpected wait I just pull out my phone and pick up my "book" right where I left it...a much used survival technique for living in BsAs

Read more in the soon to be released "How To Make Yourself Look Petty In An Internet Forum - One Line At A Time" by A. J. Blauch, PhD.

Nor do Pottertarians ever desist from repeating the dicta of their guru. When you live in a fortified compound in the vicinity of Bahía Blanca, not much else gets in or out.

The former can be unconsciously amusing for a few moments. The latter is merely soporific.

Read more in the soon to be released "How To Make Yourself Look Petty In An Internet Forum - One Line At A Time" by A. J. Blauch, PhD.

All Pottertarians have one thing in common: http://psychology.about.com/od/theoriesofpersonality/ss/defensemech_3.htm

Back