Villa Soldati - Are you watching?

steveinbsas said:
She "resigned" from this site as promised when the war she predicted between Iran and Israel failed to occur prior to the end of September.

I think she's back...

Wait, I just stumbled on to this thread but, we can pitch out our own land in parks now? Sweet Jeebus, I'm going now to pitch me out 100 acres in Los Bosques.

Daddy would be proud.

rrptownley said:
... we can pitch out our own land in parks now? Sweet Jeebus, I'm going now to pitch me out 100 acres in Los Bosques
No. You can't, because is not unused land, but there is lot of land that you can grab, and acquire legally without paying for it, as long as it is not under somebody possession –yes, I said possession and not ownership-.

It’s valid, legal, and encouraged.

Go to Patagonia young man! Go South! There are places were they give you land for free (provided that you stay there at least 5 years and build a house on the land).

marksoc said:
Go to Patagonia young man! Go South! There are places were they give you land for free (provided that you stay there at least 5 years and build a house on the land).

Apparently in Salta as well. My cleaning lady often tells me this. I think she is pining to go back. But then she says he's have no work. It seems to be a catch 22.

Back