Vineyard Offices Located In Buenos Aires

splaying

Registered
There are over 4000 Vineyards in Argentina. Some of them have offices here in Buenos Aires. If you have addresses of these locations. I would appreciate knowing some of them too as I plan to visit them. If you know of some names please pass them my way. Thank You. Walter

Walter hope this will suit you Vineyards with offices in Capital.

https://www.google.com.ar/search?q=bogegas+en+Buenos+Aires&rlz=1C1LDJZ_enAR501AR505&aq=f&oq=bogegas+en+Buenos+Aires&aqs=chrome.0.57.13944&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I am happy you could make a new posting to me however you give me a google page only.. which does not specify the information I am seeking at all.. if you are able to discern from the page you sent me the proper information which would answer my question then the data would be useful but there is not enough of anything there to assist me.. thanks for your efforts to make a decent posting but it is not nearly sufficient for me to carry forward with the work I am trying to do..

Walter I never give up !!! The link contains the listings of the major Vineyards with their addresses in Buenos Aires, and if you open the links you find the full data about that vineyard!
  • www.flichman.com.ar/
  • www.fincalaanita.com/
  • www.luigibosca.com.ar/
  • www.bodegasgabrielli.com/
  • www.bodegalarural.com.ar/
  • www.labodegadelpintor.com.ar/
  • Casa Nieto Senetiner Buenos Aires | Bodegas Nieto Senetiner
  • [background=transparent]
    buenos-aires-foto-1.jpg
    [/background]
  • [background=transparent]https://www.google.c...chrome&ie=UTF-8 [/background]

I thank you for other recommendations what would u suggest for a more complete listing of all that might be available here in BAi was out at a different one this afternoon meeting with the principals of that organization. in what I am trying to do it is impolite for me to ascertain from them their direct competitors who have offices here in the city therefore I am turning to this group who must have had a drink of wine in the past and wondered where it came from plus wondered if there is any connections of that vineyard to this big metropolis too.. all the best walter

Back