Visa Run = Fake Tourist = Permatourist Deported At Ezeiza

Hmm.. The explanation is quite simple. If she has a DNI and/or AR citizenship she is exempt from the reciprocity fee. It don't matter if what passport one has or where one was born, so long you show a valid DNI, the fee does not apply.

They said the date was significant, however.

This discussion has me confused and wondering if I need a new plan.
It seemed like, for a long time, the advice here had been to stay off the radar, dont make any applications, dont do visa runs so thats what I've been doing: nothing.
I'm an citizen of the USA.
I got a visa 2 years ago when I was making regular visits, but not staying more than a few weeks at a time.
A year ago I came and haven't left yet. I plan to stay for another 2, 3, 4 years leaving once or twice a year and coming back. I am retired, not working here, living off income from the USA.
I'd appreciate advice on my situation in the current environment.

But this is so wrong your abusing the system a causing inflation with your dirty dollars, can you not understand Argentina is for the Argentinas?
Oh an on your way out please take any new ideas or improved ways of doing things.

PS if you want residency this is like sooo easy it will only take you a few minutes down at migrations I'm sure.

Thats a million dollar statement. Absolutely true. I cant stand perma-tourists abusing the liberal immigration system of the country. Overstaying/illegally working/not paying taxes/abusing the country all the time/ laughing at its legal system . Try doing the same in US or Uk or Western Europe and you would be kicked out in a jiffy.

Its time Argentine became extremely strict with perma-tourists.

To do this they would also need to crack down on a huge number or Argentineans "illegally working/not paying taxes/abusing the country all the time/ laughing at its legal system"

In which countries are argentines treated badly when they enter?

Let's see, we can start with Spain, the UK, pretty much the rest of Europe, the USA, Canada, and I'm sure a whole bunch of other places. Even when they have all their visas in order Argentines are often treated with nothing but suspicion when they enter another country. The states as we all know have notoriously rude immigration officers, and I have seen them intimidate and verbally harass pretty much every Argentine standing in line in front of me when passing through Dallas and Miami. A lot are turned away.

In Spain there have been numerous cases of Argentines being put right back on a plane to buenos aires upon arrival in Madrid -- despite having paperwork in order, bank accounts, letter of invite from family etc they are assumed to be a risk for .... Becoming permatourists haha. I of course mean illegally overstaying. My mother in law is extremely stressed because in may she will go to Spain finally to see her son. She has never been out of the country however and is retired. She has a letter of invite and visa etc but is very worried they won't accept her since her only income is her measly govt pension. She shouldn't be denied but I won't be surprised if she is cross examined very thoroughly when entering the country.

Rules are clear, play by the rules or accept the possible punishment

Us visa are easy to get for Argentines and the rules are clear. To enter in the eu as a tourist you don't need a visa you do however have to do some things

jajjajjaja a couple thousand expats exchanging perhaps US$2000 each total US 4 million , A drop in the bucket compared to the Millions laundered by the Big Wheels in Argentina...!! see Lanata :D

Back