Wall Street Journal in BA?

Spscannell

Registered
Does anyone know where I can get the Wall Street Journal while I'm in Buenos Aires? I'm not much for online newspapers...;)

Thanks,
Sean

Not sure why you want to read it : ) but there is a newsstand at Libertad and Juncal (Recoleta) that has all the main US papers, although I believe they are usually a few days late. I buy a lot of newspapers and have never seen it anywere else. While it certainly isn't the same, there is someone who advertises in the Herald that can deliver the Sunday New York Times on Sunday here in BA.

Good luck.

RR

Thanks! That's only blocks from my place! I need to read it for my Financial Management Class :eek:

The newsstand in front of the Alvear Palace Hotel at Alvear and Ayacucho would probably be your best bet to find the WSJ. They also have an incredible selection of foreign magazines. I don´t believe that the news- stand at Libertad and Juncal (where I shop) carries it.

I agree with wreReynolds (or any paper by that matter), but if you really need to read it, get an on-line subscription!! What can be easier than that?

Gosh but that news stand outside the Alvear hotel is so expensive though.

Back