wanting to make some girl friends.....

Well, I´m local and my hubby is american, I´m 33 and would like to hang out with da gals ;) Most of my friends emigrated a couple of years ago to both Europe and the US. I work from home with my computer and really need to get out more ( plus I work full time form home with my hubby, so I miss having girlfriends ) I live in Recoleta.Veronica aka nikad

Hi, I´m Victoria, 31, half local half expat, and would love to meet up also.
Let us know when & where. :)

I will be moving in mid-September, am 32 & coming from NYC. Would definitely love to meet up!

Great to see so many other gals here in my position! I'm 27, engaged to a Cordobés and would love to get together with other expats in BA in similar positions.
Anyone want to get together Saturday afternoon for some drinks or coffee? (nights are hard for me since I live outside the Capital and travel by train). The best area for me is in Palermo, but if you prefer another part of town, no prob.

How about Sunday afternoon? How´s Sunday somewhere in Palermo for u all?

Hi Ladies.....Ok this is very short notice, but about 6 of us are meeing at Azema, a French-Vietnamese resturant, in Palermo (Angel Carranza 1875). If you would like to go, pls let me know, for I need to have a head count. Hope to see you!!!
Also, coffee Sun. sounds great......possibly 2:00 in Alto Palermo??

Hi there, my name is Marion, i´m from Vienna. What about if we´ll meet next Tuesday (7.08) for brunch at Malba??? anyone has time?

No brunch for me. I'll be at work. Let me know if anyone wants to do something one of these Saturdays. That's basically the only good day for me.

Back