Wearing A Suit In Ba?

I don't know how one shows up for a month and goes to Gala Events.

It took me a 13 months to wear a suit for the first and that was because I went to a wedding. Then 8 more months before I wore it again... yep, another wedding.

18 months to wear a tux the first time, but that's because I chose to go to a Black Tie event at the British Embassy. (Did it again one more time the following year.)

they dont wear suits for funerals either.. that one suprised me :/ there was a light drizzle and people were wearing jeans and rain boots/wellies. only time I've seen suits is at a wedding.

No Suit...!! maybe a Sara Blazer and designer DG jeans....!! just casual

blazer-hombre-casual-negro-fit-slim-nuevo-talle-s_MLA-O-3415654661_112012.jpg

Wanna die dress like that in BA.. Why not just paint a target on you back.

Edit..

More the watch than than the clothes.. ;)

Last time I went to the Colon, an afternoon performance, well over half of the men in Platea were in suits. At the gala opening of the Decorative Arts European painting expositon, every single man was in a dark suit. There are lots of functions that require suits though it is true that there has been a marked shift in the last decade toward less formal dress. The tie is worn less and less though you can see suits without a tie nowadays. I have to say that I find New York more dressy nowadays, especially at high end restaurants and functions.

Colon Theater is always suit, except on Sunday 5pm when is a little bit more informal but still most people wear a suit.
Otherwise, I never use a suit in BA.

Back