Weekend Get-Away Recommendations

citygirl

Registered
I'm looking to get out of town for a weekend. The idea is someplace really relaxing where I can do some soul-searching and make some decisions. So someplace quiet is key and ideally, someplace where a woman traveling alone isn't going to stick out like a sore thumb.

I was thinking Areco but I'm not sure if it is fully recovered from the flooding. Does anyone have an estancia/spa/someplace quiet recommendation?

I don't want to spend a fortune but as it's last minute, I may have to. I'm not opposed to flying somewhere but would prefer it not to be too far as I'm only going for a few days.

Thanks!

I am sure you have been... but how about Tigre.... I really like Tigre... not that hard to get to.....it is a great weekender..close but you feel out of the big city!! well just throwing this idea out to you....

SPA

Catalina BeachRio Sarmad 363 Tel: 4328-1923Posada Isla EscondidaArroyo Esperito 541 Cel: 15-63907086 Rumbo 90 ºCanal del Este and Rio de La Plata Cel: 15-58439454

SPA

Catalina BeachRio Sarmad 363 Tel: 4328-1923.......Posada Isla EscondidaArroyo Esperito 541 Cel: 15-63907086 ........Rumbo 90 ºCanal del Este and Rio de La Plata Cel: 15-58439454 .....

sorry all that went into one line trying again.... cheers

San Pedro is a lovely place to relax.there are combi.s(mini buses that you can book)it,s only 150k from BA via la ruta 9.The town centre at night is lovely too.We have a weekend house there and go when we can,,,,good luck,Howard

Back