Weekly Tennis Partner Wanted

ans1311

Registered
Hi everyone...although I am not exactly ''new'' to Buenos Aires anymore, I am still "fresh blood" in this city/country - 3 months and counting. I travel a LOT for work and enjoyment. All that aside, I just finished rehabilitating my knee and I am now looking for a weekly tennis partner (I am a former college singles and doubles player, coached high school boys/girls Varsity squads for 4 years, and I have been playing since I was four years old). Therefore, I would LOVE to find someone, who is good, yes (and could keep up with me and or I with them) and who wants to play at least once a week, preferably during the week - either in the morning, for example at 10am or afternoon, say 4:30pm or so. Ideally, for 1.5 hours. I am going to be traveling for the next 5 days and will be in/out of Internet range and usage. If you are seriously interested in playing - please let me know accordingly. Cheers, Alex

ans1311 said:
Hi everyone...although I am not exactly ''new'' to Buenos Aires anymore, I am still "fresh blood" in this city/country - 3 months and counting. I travel a LOT for work and enjoyment. All that aside, I just finished rehabilitating my knee and I am now looking for a weekly tennis partner (I am a former college singles and doubles player, coached high school boys/girls Varsity squads for 4 years, and I have been playing since I was four years old). Therefore, I would LOVE to find someone, who is good, yes (and could keep up with me and or I with them) and who wants to play at least once a week, preferably during the week - either in the morning, for example at 10am or afternoon, say 4:30pm or so. Ideally, for 1.5 hours. I am going to be traveling for the next 5 days and will be in/out of Internet range and usage. If you are seriously interested in playing - please let me know accordingly. Cheers, Alex
Hi Alex.I,d love to give you a game.drop me a pm when you are back and we can arrange to play,where are you based?

I'd be stoked to hit with you. I'm a 4.0 player, so probably not on your level, but definitely up for the exercise. I just got down here for the season, so will likely be around for the next 6 months or so. I'm living in Canitas, so would like to keep it somewhere relatively close by.

If anyone else is interested in playing, I'd like to get out 2-3 times per week.

Cheers,

Cory

Hey, I played in college too and my current tennis buddy (also college player) is leaving BA for good next week. I'm a 4.5+ player and would love to have a few solid hitting sessions with another advanced player. Send me a personal message if you're still in the market for a tennis buddy.

Add me to this list of those interested. 4.5/5 player here who's looking to play once or twice a week. Based in Las Canitas at moment. Thanks

holaaa! oy available to play tennis with someone like senior! I am professional runner up! in Argentina! and current players train! solamnete contact me if interested! hug

Back