Wendy's is back...

BaltRochGirl said:
You're going to the wrong baking supply stores! They have tons of people shaped molds for cookies. The fancier bakers even add distinct details.

I've bit the head off many a ginger bread man...even Rudolph and Santa...but I don't think I want the karma of biting baby Jesus.

BaltRochGirl said:
As for burgers, I guess it depends on the shape of the bun really but I can't recall having any difficulties eating one in the past, I think a burger eating failure would stick out.

There have been many thousands of burger eating failures. :rolleyes:

Here is one soultion: http://www.ehow.com/how_14949_heimlich-maneuver.html :p

Here is another: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liposuction :eek:

I understand the second solution is very popular in Buenos Aires. :D

mariposa said:
Is this supposed to be a good thing??

uh, yes.. 'cuz for fast food, I like their chili and baked potatoes and they are healthier than a choripan or fried milanesa :rolleyes: ... and yes, that thing that ghost said too.

Bring back the old Wendys commercials. They were advertising, when advertising still had the balls to produce a message and pound it home.

Ha! Quite right Steve. If you eat a lot, you will get fat. I've trained plenty of people who gained weight on the local cuisine. Don't blame Wendy. She's just flipping burgers.

steveinbsas said:
Argentines (and everyone else) will only get fat at Wendy's if they eat too much there...too often.

Blaming hamburgers for people being fat is like blaming cars for people dying in car accidents...especially the ones "involving" drunk drivers.

KFC & Pizza Hut were possible 2012 or 2013 openings, they are going to see how Wendy's is re-received first I think.

BaltRochGirl said:
KFC & Pizza Hut were possible 2012 or 2013 openings, they are going to see how Wendy's is re-received first I think.

KFC & Pizza Hut are the same company. So it might not be unheard of to see them sharing locations like in the US.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smcali23 Expat Life 52
Back