Western Union money transfer

Wait Works now...
I made a transfer a few minutes ago and the new promo code worked to get a ZERO fee.

However, after I initiated the transfer, instead of getting a confirmation message (as I always have in the past), I got a "something went wrong" message and was told to check my WU history.

I did so immediately and the transfer was not in my history. I was told to check back later.

I refreshed the page and the transfer showed up as being in progress.

I just checked my email and there was a confirmation that the money has already been sent (withdrawn from my US bank).

So, MUCHAS GRACIAS to Cordoba (as well as Western Union)!!!!

PS: Hopefully, that's the FIRST of many future transfers (using my debit card) with a ZERO fee...

...and the LAST below the rate of 200 to one.

I have sneaky suspicion this promo code is going to expire soon also- Any suggestions on how much Arg pesos to keep on hand? 2 months? Especially with elections?

I have sneaky suspicion this promo code is going to expire soon also- Any suggestions on how much Arg pesos to keep on hand? 2 months? Especially with elections?
You can hedge your bets by transferring a couple months extra and buying dollars at the blue rate now. It doesn't hurt to have a few extra dollars on hand.

The fee free WU transfer I made late yesterday afternoon (using the new code and my debit card) was credited to my Santander Rio account a couple minutes before six pm this evening.

The fee free WU transfer I made late yesterday afternoon (using the new code and my debit card) was credited to my Santander Rio account a couple minutes before six pm this evening.

The new code is Digital21 ? or has changed

Back