Western Union money transfer

This code is a little finicky. It works but sometimes you have to log in or out and apply it a few times. Ultimately, it works for now.

Doesn't work for US bank account to cash pickup.
I just tried the DIGITAL0FEE code for a cash pick up in Argentina sent from a US bank account and the fee was zero.

PS:I used all capital letters when I entered the code and I was sure to use the number 0 (zero) and not the letter O (which would have been an easy mistake for a geezer to make).

I just tried the DIGITAL0FEE code for a cash pick up in Argentina sent from a US bank account and the fee was zero.

PS:I used all capital letters when I entered the code and I was sure to use the number 0 (zero) and not the letter O (which would have been an easy mistake for a geezer to make).
Just used DIGITAL0FEE. It worked. Bank account to cash pickup. Thanks.

Hey, all. I just initiated a WU transfer and forgot to put in the promo code, so I cancelled immediately (I thought there was an additional step before confirmation).

WU says they will "refund" the money in 0-7 business days. Does anyone know if that means they will first debit the money and then refund it? Or will they not debit the money at all?

It was a fairly large transfer so I want to know if I should keep enough money in the bank to cover it if they are going to debit it, anyway.

Edit: I'd ask support, but I know that transferring to yourself is a gray area, so I'd rather not trigger a manual review.

Back