Western Union money transfer

Today at 10 AM visited WU corner of Montevideo and Cordoba streets. A huge line over 20 people. Only 200 peso notes available..!

I would like to thank everyone for this thread, I initiated my first transfer to myself yesterday

1 usd = 215.73 ars

the promo code worked so no fees

Today at 10 AM visited WU corner of Montevideo and Cordoba streets. A huge line over 20 people. Only 200 peso notes available..!
I also only get a combination of 100, 200 and 500 at WU in Peru / Av de Mayo now. One or two months back i usually got 1000 bills. No idea why these bills are disappearing

Reactions: Moe
Plus bank ATM's are not spitting out 1000's much anymore just $500's...

The exchange rate has dropped back to $210.50 but the fees have also been reduced.

The fees for transfers of the three amounts I tried ($300-$500·$1000) for using a debit card is now $2.99 (the lowest ever without a promo code) and the fee for bank to bank is $1.99 (it was zero prior to the previous fee increases). The fees did not increase when I increased the amount of the transfer.

The promo code (DIGITAL0FEE) is still working.

You must be special, Steve. For me, with debit card, $300 fee $20, $500 fee $25, $1000 fee $47. (Bank to bank $2 less.)

Can you put in a good word for me?

Back