Western Union money transfer

That's all well and good, but the numbers (not suprisingly, considering inflation) are completely wrong. But there's a bigger problem. Different people from the same country have different limits, and different fees. Steve once posted some of his limits, and recently posted his new fees, and neither are anything like mine. I've tried to find answers online and from customer "service," but I've been unable to get any kind of explanation.

There have been many posts from people in this thread with their limits and fees, and they seem to invariably vary (so to speak). However, some of these differences may be due to different source countries.

When WU works the way you want it to (or a close facsimile), it's great. When it doesn't, it can be extremely frustrating.

I have (almost) no doubt that if you contact customer service, they will read to you those wrong numbers from the page you posted.

i have it's a massive pain in the ass and they do charge you fees for withdrawing etc. IMO it's not worth the trouble.

Anyone used AirTm before? Just did a simulation on their platform and it looks like a similar (slightly lower) rate to WU also available for deposit into your local bank account in ARS...

The main fee is for buying crypto AIRUSD through card payment provider via wyse payments...but this is the same as buying crypto on most crypto exchanges, crypto purchases by card have high fees. If you already have crypto on an exchange you can use this to purchase AIRUSD, via P2P, thus avoiding the main fees and then convert this AIR USD to pesos in a P2P operation. (at blue rate)...but this is 2 separate P2P operations.

Binance P2P is better as you can convert crypto to pesos in one P2P operation. The P2P rate seems to be closer to the CCL and especially since monitoring/interference in local crypto exchanges, there is huge demand on binance and operations are completed in less than a few minutes.

The main thing is finding a bank account that allows you to buy crypto on the exchanges via bank transfers which doesn't incur the high fees of a card.

That's all well and good, but the numbers (not suprisingly, considering inflation) are completely wrong. But there's a bigger problem. Different people from the same country have different limits, and different fees. Steve once posted some of his limits, and recently posted his new fees, and neither are anything like mine. I've tried to find answers online and from customer "service," but I've been unable to get any kind of explanation.

There have been many posts from people in this thread with their limits and fees, and they seem to invariably vary (so to speak). However, some of these differences may be due to different source countries.

When WU works the way you want it to (or a close facsimile), it's great. When it doesn't, it can be extremely frustrating.

I have (almost) no doubt that if you contact customer service, they will read to you those wrong numbers from the page you posted.
I have never had a problem with WU. And I use it in multiple countries. The Pago Facil office in Alcorta is very good, as is the newer one at Cervino 3919.

I have never had a problem with WU. And I use it in multiple countries. The Pago Facil office in Alcorta is very good, as is the newer one at Cervino 3919.
I'm happy to hear that you've been lucky enough to never have had a problem with WU. I wish I could say the same for myself. I don't go to WU offices. I do everything bank to bank. I've had various problems with WU. Their customer service is almost completely useless and frequently rude, even at the highest level.

I'm happy to hear that you've been lucky enough to never have had a problem with WU. I wish I could say the same for myself. I don't go to WU offices. I do everything bank to bank. I've had various problems with WU. Their customer service is almost completely useless and frequently rude, even at the highest level.

They are in a difficult business. I think they deal with more scams and nefarious transactions than any traditional financial institution. Has to be why you see rejected transactions and limits all over the place. Probably flagged transactions on the fraud department that customer service has no information on.

You can't get anywhere with customer service but I never had a situation where I was ever out the money.

They are in a difficult business. I think they deal with more scams and nefarious transactions than any traditional financial institution. Has to be why you see rejected transactions and limits all over the place. Probably flagged transactions on the fraud department that customer service has no information on.

You can't get anywhere with customer service but I never had a situation where I was ever out the money.
Could be, but I've had some very frustrating experiences with them. I never had to put in a claim for lost money. I can't even imagine how terrible that process would be.

So...

Do I look like a criminal to you?

Back