Western Union money transfer

So I just tried to sign up for lemon cash and I was denied because I am a US citizen. Can someone put together a comprehensive guide for Americans (we're all Americans) in Arg?

So I just tried to sign up for lemon cash and I was denied because I am a US citizen. Can someone put together a comprehensive guide for Americans (we're all Americans) in Arg?

Do you have permanent residency here in Argentina? I highly doubt you were denied solely based on being American.

I highly doubt you were denied solely based on being American.
This is normal practice. Regulatory burden of maintaining an account of an US taxpayer is so high, that many financial organizations are reluctant to open accounts to the Americans.

I always use my Argentinian citizenship for those accounts (all those crypto accounts were opened after I had received it). Maybe a motivation to apply for it?

Short term: I wonder what happens if you accidentally (couldn't find your reading glasses) select "United Kingdom"?

I always use my Argentinian citizenship for those accounts (all those crypto accounts were opened after I had received it). Maybe a motivation to apply for it?

Short term: I wonder what happens if you accidentally (couldn't find your reading glasses) select "United Kingdom"?
I tried to apply with my dni. It doesn't say extrajero on it but it does say "estadounidense" so I don't think there's any getting around it.

This is normal practice. Regulatory burden of maintaining an account of an US taxpayer is so high, that many financial organizations are reluctant to open accounts to the Americans.
I believe this is the truth. It's not worry dealing with US tax paperwork for them.

I tried to apply with my dni. It doesn't say extrajero on it but it does say "estadounidense" so I don't think there's any getting around it.
Hmmm. I wonder if they really check that. I mean the website captures the nationality via a form field. Uploading the DNI is mainly to verify your identity (= DNI number and name) against the selfie/video.

Back