Western Union money transfer

A 15 percent drop in dolar value here and a 20-50 rate of inflation means BA is no longer the cheapest developed capital city in the world. Dammit lol

192 today. Going to have to switch to selling physical dollars soon.

Prices are going up and rates are going down. Fun stuff.

I thought I was getting a bad deal when I had to give a peso deposit on the place I'm renting. Turns out I'll make money on the arrangement. lol

Doesn't happen often.

Hi guys! Is there any alternative to WU?
I was depending exclusively on WU like maníes here. WU stopped working in my home country:(

An alternative to WU is using crypto/stable coins (e.g. USDC). Used it earlier and got 197.40 vs. WU's 192.15 today.

But using stable coins requires some familiarity with crypto exchanges. It is not as easy as WU.

An alternative to WU is using crypto/stable coins (e.g. USDC). Used it earlier and got 197.40 vs. WU's 192.15 today.

But using stable coins requires some familiarity with crypto exchanges. It is not as easy as WU.
The problem I have is not being able to complete the verification required by the damned KYC/AML regulations. For example, I don't have a utility bill in my name. because it's temporary rental, and it's all in the owner's name.

Verification systems like this take no account of the expat, and the unique conditions under which we live.

The problem I have is not being able to complete the verification required by the damned KYC/AML regulations. For example, I don't have a utility bill in my name. because it's temporary rental, and it's all in the owner's name.

Verification systems like this take no account of the expat, and the unique conditions under which we live.
If you have a DNI you should be able to pass the KYC/AML for the big exchanges here and for the virtual wallets/banks.

Hi guys! Is there any alternative to WU?
I was depending exclusively on WU like maníes here. WU stopped working in my home country:(
If WU just stopped working, I suppose your home country is Russia. In that case, i suggest you request payment in cryptocurrency and beat the small learning curve. I recommend XRP for instantaneity or XMR for every other reason.

Back