Western Union money transfer

That's what worries me. The real purchasing power of my meager social security pension will go down over time, because the government uses the fiscal tools at their disposal to hold down the exchange rate, while doing nothing about inflation.

Is it possible that nobody at the Casa Rosada really understands economics?

when kristina and her brood finally hop on their broomsticks and fly off into the sunset, maybe then some actual intelligence on policy can be found. until then it's all about political agendas

when kristina and her brood finally hop on their broomsticks and fly off into the sunset, maybe then some actual intelligence on policy can be found. until then it's all about political agendas
Macri had the helm for 4 years, and made things much, much worse.

Inflation in the last, worst year of Cristina's presidency was 22%. Macri gave us 4 years of 40-50% inflation, not to mention bringing back the IMF and borrowing 43 billion USD.

You are blinded by your hatred.

Inflation in the last, worst year of Cristina's presidency was 22%. Macri gave us 4 years of 40-50% inflation, not to mention bringing back the IMF and borrowing 43 billion USD.

Are you talking official inflation based on the actual peso or inflation based on the rate of the peso with all the smoke and mirrors? Inflation in Arg has been over 50% for the past two years yet its not "official" because the official peso rate inflation is not reality. I wasnt here pre macri but I suspect it's the same story then as it is now.

Compare apples to apples here. There was no blue rate market when macri was president.

i thought we were discussing current administration, but that's fine. let's not derail this thread any further :)

don't forget.... they emptied the reserves to pay off their '' vulture fund '' buddies.....remember pratt-gay ? ....... i wonder how that money was actually distributed ?....... a forensic audit would be interesting..... and don't forget that Macri tried to erase his families legitimate debt via legislation ..... there's more, much more...... but as the right has discovered, voters have the memory span of a goldfish.

Either way the blue drops below the ccl today so wu is likely going to be much more attractive option in the following weeks.

WU rate down to 195 just now
Using debit card, fee for sending a single hundred was 15.25 USD, before the promo code
Think about that, people, fifteen percent. That's a whopping fee.

Back