Western Union money transfer

I'm definitely not enjoying this yo-yo :(

Some stability would be nice. Hard to time when to buy.
The words "stability" and "Argentina" can only appear in the same sentence if there is a negative modifier between them.
Although, to be fair, the whole world is going through financial upheaval right now.

Hi All,
If I am being repetitive and this info is already somewhere in the thread, I apologize in advance…
I have made two Western Union transfers so far over the course of two months.. each one for two hundred or less..
And today I wanted to make one, and I went online, got partway through the process and something came up saying “Please contact customer service: we need additional information.”
Is this normal, and if so, what additional info are they requesting when you call them?
Thanks in advance….

Hi All,
If I am being repetitive and this info is already somewhere in the thread, I apologize in advance…
I have made two Western Union transfers so far over the course of two months.. each one for two hundred or less..
And today I wanted to make one, and I went online, got partway through the process and something came up saying “Please contact customer service: we need additional information.”
Is this normal, and if so, what additional info are they requesting when you call them?
Thanks in advance….
How are you making the transfer? It's not normal if you're doing debit card to direct pickup. I can't speak for any type of bank transfer.

Hi!!!
Just now I tried it from my computer and not my phone this time, and it went through perfectly,, will get the money in the morning..
Thanks for your reply and help …

Been waiting a day now to receive my latest moneygram transfer. I went ahead and initiated a western union transfer also but I wonder what's going on now.

Back