Western Union money transfer

I just tried again with the debit card and the promo code, for cash pickup, and it went through with no problems.

I'm just going to chalk it up to the inherent weirdness of life in Argentina, and have a drink to celebrate. Or drown my sorrows, Or maybe two drinks, one for each. What would Dean Martin do? Hmmm...

Hi! Just so I understand correctly… I need to fill out this form even though I am ( obviously) getting the money from my Santander bank back in Massachusetts?…I have a DNI and a CUIL and I have a Santander Rio account here of course …
Thanks again for your time, and specifics…
I greatly appreciate it.
Yes, you have to fill it out with your Argentine info (CUIL/DNI) along with pictures of the front and back of your DNI, and confirming that you're not a politically exposed person, etc. it's for anti-money laundering and Unidad de Información Financiera compliance reasons

Yes, you have to fill it out with your Argentine info (CUIL/DNI) along with pictures of the front and back of your DNI, and confirming that you're not a politically exposed person, etc. it's for anti-money laundering and Unidad de Información Financiera compliance reasons
Thanks a lot
This was what I thought I understood…
And after I send it in and send the email.. how soon after can I make a transfer ?.

Thanks a lot
And after I send it in and send the email.. how soon after can I make a transfer ?.
Not sure the answer to your question but when I filled this out a couple years ago (time flies) I never heard anything back from them or experienced an interruption in service. I think it happens pretty quickly.

Not sure the answer to your question but when I filled this out a couple years ago (time flies) I never heard anything back from them or experienced an interruption in service. I think it happens pretty quickly.
Thank you very very much.

Thanks a lot
Within 24 hours when my husband and I did it. You don't technically need to email them like jblaze said, but I would just so you have the peace of mind to know they got it and everything is good, then try the transfer again.

Hi all
Good morning
Tried to use the DIGITAL0FEE for this morning and the message I got was that that Promo code couldn’t be used for that transaction…
Please help….if anyone has another viable code please let me know..
Thanks
Make sure you don't have a space after the code. I got this message a couple of times when I cut-and-pasted the code with a space after it. I removed the space and all was well.

Ccl is roaring back today 198. If youre going to move money I would wait a few days if you can. Let the mg/wu rates catch up.

Just in time to pay the rent.

Another WU office opened up on Parana about a block away from the big Cordoba office. There was a short, fast moving line, and I pulled $150,000p without a problem. A good option.
I went there this morning. Zero line, zero wait, in and out in less than 5 minutes. They gave me 10K in hundreds, but the rest was large bills.

Back